vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


I'm back!! /

"Bee Lean Fried Rice Spice Pack, Pls Take One!" / Sunday, August 22 @ 8:15 PM

                                 

Yes, It's Dick Lee.
STANDING BESIDE ME, HAN OVER MY SHOULDER, TAKING PHOTO. LOL.
His perfume damn strong & nice man, wah can't stand it then can't ask for the brand he using. will be so freaking embarrassed. -.-
HAHAHHA I took like 5 packets of the spice packs whereas the others took like 1 or 2 nia. HAHAH  OMG SO HAPPY.
This is definitely the worse part-time job I ever got in my 17 years of life.
$10 for freaking 4 hours WHILE MY FRIEND $10 FOR  1 HOUR.  Eh?!
the organizer damn smart I tell you, never state the pay when we sign up then give us a surprise when we report for work. whatisthis?!

Currently watching YOG tennis via xinmsn!!! WOOOOOOO GO RUSSIA!! Beat China!!!!
I love xinmsn ttm man, anything everything also can find there. EVEN CNBLUE INTERVIEW CAN BE FOUND THERE. WAH (Y) TTM! better upload jayboem's when he's in sg & I'll love you so much. :>
AND, talking about tennis. I CAN CATCH THAT MATCH TOO ONE LAA.
but. nelson forgot the date of the game so in the end tickets released to public. sad sad sad damn sad.
Brainstorming tcher's day present. Sian, farmee quitting school soon already, must get a real nice memorable gift! Wahahahhahahahahahah.
Okay khuntoria here I come, bye!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.