vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. "Bee Lean Fried Rice Spice Pack, Pls Take One!" / I'm back!! / |
Actions Speak Louder Than Words / Monday, August 23 @ 11:04 PM
HELLO :D omg I just did my facial wash today, freaking painnnnnnnn! >:( But nvm, worth the pain! I'VE CLEAN & CLEAR FACE NOW :D :D must take the chance to take more photos while my pimpleless face last. teeheee! Went town with sista & her girlf Jenric and all of us bought a shoe each, YAY! sighhhh but what I wanted is the red gold plated havainas that cost 60bucks! Aww! it's so freaking chio but not worth it like duh, 60bucks can buy like 10 cups of starbucks ?! Painted my nails, I became Avatar again. I'M SO GONNA PARTICIPATE IN THIS! YES I KNOW YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT BUT, I'LL STILL REGISTER LIKE NOW.NOW.NOW. :D + teriza + teriza's friend + teriza's friend + audrey. Yipeee! Tomorrow's a busybee day.
Sighh, so tired. 2weeks later will be exams and I started like 1/4 out of the whole module. DEAD MEAT. Me: "I don't wanna see you." my heart: "Just.one.glance."."
|