vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. Pictures @ FRP! TP people :D GUGU G... / Actions Speak Louder Than Words / "Bee Lean Fried Rice Spice Pack, Pls Take One!" / I'm back!! / |
No more spice packs! :( / Tuesday, August 24 @ 11:57 PM
Here's a joke. Did your mother/grandma/father/grandpa ask you this? " Ah girl/boy ah, 今天有没有做爱? " HAHAHA, they meant the Taiwan show "爱" but if you interpret it in another way, it means "Do you have s*x today?" HAHAHAHA it's freaking funny when I heard it from Jenric!!! hope it made you laugh too because it's still freaking funny to me now. HAHA. anyways just came back from my last FRP musical show, it was awesome! Had so much fun with the rest compared to my previous one. ONE REASON IS BECAUSE I TOOK PHOTO WITH ONE KOREAN + US GUY!! He's so funny :D
Oh and I managed to see the President for the first time, no feelings though. LOL. Chnl 5 filming people came and interviewed a few of us there. It'll be broadcast on chnl 5 someday next week so if anybody sees me in the video background tell me k!!!! ^^ Studied with woman @ OC after training, wah damn tiring. Camwhore like normalll. Glen came and I left for workkkkkk. Okay something funny. *colleen & me attempting to jay walk* Colleen: *started jaying* Me: ehhh~! Motor motor motor!!!! *pushed her to walk faster* ------ Colleen: -.- Me: What?! Colleen: how about the motor is still 2 stops away from us? Why not next time when it's at jurong still then you warn me at serangoon? Me: Oh. HAHHAHAHAHH. She's super funny and super dramatic. Never stop laughing when you hang out with her, adorable ttm! Yesh finally found a hiphop workshop that I can afford!! -.- 13BUCKS FOR 1 + HALF HOUR @ ESPLANADE. (Y)! Hurry book tickets from sistic then join meeeeeee! :D teeeheebye! |