vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


No more spice packs! :( / Pictures @ FRP! TP people :D GUGU G... / Actions Speak Louder Than Words / "Bee Lean Fried Rice Spice Pack, Pls Take One!" / I'm back!! /

celebration for w s goh!! / Thursday, August 26 @ 8:45 PM


















Saying their pledge!




 Bye siong!

Wahahahah! Finally the day has arrived! Weisiong enlisted into army! HAHAH. he's so excited about it. LOL
the weather is freaking damn hot there, I bet after 2 weeks he'll be damn tanned! but it looks cool though. HA.
                                                                  HAVE FUN K!! :D

Hahahahahha held a celebration for him yesterday as it's his last day of having freedom. he treated us manhatten when we should be the one treating him! HAHAHAHHA. afterwards had night activity whereby I've to dress up like OLD enough to go out with them like cause I look damn young. duh im young!
So, this is it!
From this

to this!

it's blurrrrr.
DO I LOOK OLDER?! LOL.


I'M SO SAD.
I'M ALLERGIED TO ALCOHOL!!!!!! @#%$^&!*%^&#!
whatisthis! how am i gonna survive in th future?!?!? :((((((
Rashes & flu are killing meeeeeeeeeeee >:(((


teeheebye!



I hate that you're not by my side anymore.



Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.