vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. faintsss / :D / :( / T.I.R.E.D / freedom comes / ASH IS SO CUTEEE. / dancing rocks my sock! / k crazee / all the good times we had / wishing stars / |
awesome night! / Sunday, September 26 @ 11:53 PM
Yesterday; Another awesome day. It's sucha nice and cool feeeling cause im able to see jay for the past 3 consecutive days which not many people get the chance to do so. HAHAH so i felt so happy and wish came true! 2 wishes came true today im so happy :D !!! will elaborate along the way below!~ Met huihui @ Vivocity for lunch before heading to Sentosa to meet the rest so we went The Chicken Rice Stall. omg i'll never go there AGAIN, it's like their chicken rice taste normal, or maybe below average, but its like one bowl of chicken rice w/o chicken can cost $1.80 already -.- outside kopitiam chicken rice + chicken + soup = $2 nia sia! taste even nicer than there. Regret eating there ))): spending like10bucks on that not-so-yummy meal ): Anyways when we reach the Wavehouse, the Q is already pretty long. I wonder what time did the first few fans came to q, lol so crazy for what! if me i rather sleep longer and go in the next morning since the position you stand depend on how fast you chiong when the doors open HAHAHA so Jo brought all of us around, telling us about the job scope for different position. WALAO I KANA REGISTRATION T_T it's outside so will be pretty hard for me to get in and watch the performance ): but nvm, i just thought like just let it be and see how things go at the back. Just then, a korean lady came forward with unclear eng and asked something about Sistic but Jian quan our leader can't really get it so we're like omg-dont-know-what-to-do situation. So..... I attempted to approach her in korean, (for the first time im doing this!) I just asked 'do you have a ticket with you now?' in Korean and she started blabbering in korean like so fluently. HAHAHA and yeah im able to catch what she's saying and interpret it for Jianquan & yeah case solved. WISH CAME TRUE (1) - Communicate with Korean. (Y)! Everybody in the Q started complaining and looked very impatient as they waited from like sun set, sun rise and sun set again. If me i also will be damn pissed too HAHAHAHH i was team with Ali, he's a very funny guy! talk to him in front of everybody like nobody business like that hhehehahhahahaha :D 7.30 strike! doors open! EVERYBODY AT BAG CHECK LIKE RUSHING TO GO IN, RUNNING LIKE THERE'S LION CHASING BEHIND THEM -.- so funny lol. FINALLY THE MOMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, JAYPARK CAME OUT AND SANG NOTHIN' ON YOU WHICH I DASH FROM THE FRONT TO THE BACK LIKE LIONS & DINOSAUR CHASING AFTER ME -.- yes i look funnier. but whatever lol. I stood there permanently all the way till the whole show end :)) wahhhhhhh jay wore white blazer and look so freaking dashing. So handsomee omg. Dok2 came out and performed afterwards. Oh before that was MJ tribute THEN, IT'S THE AOM AND JAY INTERVIEW! WOOOHOOOO! Daniel Jerome Obispo aka StepRoc is there with his red cap too! :D dance dance dance & Jay sang the latest hit, Demon(go check it out!) and it was really nice :))))) OH AND 2 lucky fans really damn lucky gets to take a polariod with AOM & JAY!!!!!!!! faint. ( Nothin' On You Baby~ ! ) blahblahblah & blahblahblah, the most important part of the showcase is right at the back when jay performed 'You Got It Bad' and RIPPED OFF HIM SHIRT TO SING OMFG. I screamed like there's no tomorrow please, gosh freaking HOT! he wore pink brief hehehehe so cuteee! ( JUST FORWARD TO 3:05 MINUTE & SCREAM! ) That was the surprise he mention & yeah all of us really got surprised man, NICE WORK JAY! (Y) love you as usual. BYE!!! TAKE CARE & I'LL MISS YOU! :) WISH CAME TRUE (2) - SEEING JAY'S ABS LIVE! (Y) Some pictures I managed to took during the performance, HAHAH sorry blur cause too excited.
there's one performance by AOM damn cute!!! they were breakdancing at the start & all sorts of dances then slowly there were pauses and in between the pauses they danced to "Push Push', "I'll back off to let you live", Madonna" & "Bad girl good girl" which is damn damn cute!!!!!! omg ahahahahahahaa. [ So cute! :) ] I saw so many of my friends at the concert! there's melissa, jocelyn and her cousin, kimberly, mus, estella and even nikki! LOL i didnt know he likes jay hahahahahahha. there's one freaking embarrassed incident happened while im checking bag lah -.- -checking one lady's bag- Me: do you have any caramer? Lady: Caramer?! Me: LAUGH OUT LOUD. sorry i mean camera -.- wah even after she leave she still laughing sia, all my face got thrown into the sea and fed by fish alr -.- Today Shop shop with sihui @ town!! bought damn lot stuffs heheheheheheh (Y) ! CLASS BBQ SOOOOOOOON! so happy. AND! It has been so long that I finally got to see DBSK on a magazine front page again :'D so happy :) okay goodnight bye!
|