vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. :D / :( / T.I.R.E.D / freedom comes / ASH IS SO CUTEEE. / dancing rocks my sock! / k crazee / all the good times we had / wishing stars / i hate air con! / |
faintsss / Friday, September 24 @ 11:09 PM
OHMYFFFFFFREAKINGOD. I. HUGGED. JAYPARK. I repeat, I. HUGGED. JAYPARK. Omg iugrengriugringiruhghfohohg%#&%*%(%(UIHTNGNIhgnjgm !!! I SHAKE HAND WITH HIM, TAKE HIS POSTER THEN HUG HIM!!! I EVEN TOUCHED HIS ABS LOLOLOLOL HE'S SO BURNING HOT, FREAKING CUTE. i still can't calm myself down after so many hours has past omg. its so freaking awesomeeeeeeee! Love his fan-meet ttm, damn close distance and many fans interactions unlike the others omg. THANKS THE ORGANIZATION VERY MUCHHHHH (Y) LOVE YOU JAYPARK! 사랑해! ❤ too bad for taniayeo cause she can't make it in time after her show @ cine. nevermind we took many blur pics for you! TEEHEEE :D really sorry for the low qualityyyy k, tried my best alr ): @ PARAGON, M1
HE'S SO CUTE!! AOM ALSO!!! :D when jay is about to exit i managed to tap him on his shoulder and said bye!!! OH AND I SAID SARANGHAE OPPA WHILE HUGGING HIM, AWWWWWW. :D :D omg too excited that im about to faint, trembling like hell after hugging him. omgoshhhhhhhh! Gonna see him tomorrow again yay!!! working for jaypark's event so maybe i'll get a chance to see him changing out in his changing rooom and snap his abs! WAHAHAHAHAHAHHA okay shuyi you're dreaming now. I'LL NEVER WANT TO FORGET THIS DAY IN MY LIFE. NEVER! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D |