vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


ASH IS SO CUTEEE. / dancing rocks my sock! / k crazee / all the good times we had / wishing stars / i hate air con! / happy or sad? / where all the happiest memories are found / sm town 2010! / fruitful day /

freedom comes / Monday, September 13 @ 11:14 PM

Finally the moment has arrived..... EVERBODY SCREAM!!!! :D
all th UTs are over hurray!! although today's maths suck ttm but still i managed to complete it AHHAHAHA just hope I can at least get a B or B+! but aww there goes my A :((((((

Anyways went Swensens 1-1 treats with th usual people and eat to our fullest of fullest!
Main course + Drink + Soup + Ice cream = Awesome. wahahahhahah love it, damn full and worth it :D  went library with colleen & pam to kill time and i found this outside the children's corner!

its like.. Pneu-mono-ultra-micro-scopic-sili-co-volcano-conoio-sis ?!?! how the hell you pronounce it man. HAHA freaking cool, 45 letters. Just imagine if your name is spelled like this..... I think you'll use up 1 minute during exam just to write your name please. AHAHHAHAHAHA. okay lame whatever.

Laughing our heads off in the library damn loud that the llibrarian had to ask us to look at the "Speak Softly At Times" sign at the escalator -.- but we're not speaking?! we're LAUGHING. HAHAHAHA btw i think Ash revolved me everywhere anytime now.
EVEN AT LIBRARY, KID'S CORNER, I STILL CAN SEE HIS NAME UP THERE. LOL



Ashhhhhhhh~
HHAHAHHA AND SO HAPPY THAT HE LIKED TH POST I COMMENTED ON HIS FB!! HE REPLIED ME TOO!! GOSH!!! HEART ATTACK. LOL he's so cutez.

Colleen: i'm gonna comment on his wall!
"Congrats! FANTANSTIC PERFORMANCE!"
-Ash likes the comment-
-Ash posted on your wall-
his reply: "Thanks Colleen! XD"

Me: WHAT THE HELL I WANT TO COMMENT ALSO!!
"Hello! Great Performance :D"
-Ash likes the comment-
-Ash posted on your wall-
his reply: "Haha. Thanks for coming down to support :)"

Me: OMG HEART MELTED. HES SO CUTE.
Colleen: nvm mine more casual, still got XD!
Me: WHATEVER, I've :) !!!! :D

its lame but that's so fun!! WAHAHAHAHH HEEHEE HE SO CUTE CAN'T STAND IT.


GOODNIGHTS!!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.