vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. fruitful day / confession time / Hubby! <3 Studied with her for 7 hours is like woa... / celebration for w s goh!! / No more spice packs! :( / Pictures @ FRP! TP people :D GUGU G... / Actions Speak Louder Than Words / "Bee Lean Fried Rice Spice Pack, Pls Take One!" / I'm back!! / |
sm town 2010! / Monday, August 30 @ 11:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH BEFORE I CONTINUE, OMG MY SIS IS ON YOUTUBE. LOLOLOL! ( Must see! ) HAHAHAH can't stop laughing at her toot hairstyle. TEEHEEEEE. Okay anyw, SM TOWN!! OMG OMG CHANGMIN IS BACK!!! *SCREAMS* ( scream while you watch ) ( scream while you watch 2 ) He's like freaking Prince Changmin (Charming)!!!! SO CUTE OMG PINCH YOUR FACE! Yunho is like freaking hot still. goshhhhh. but freaking sad that my joongie, junsu & yoochun couldn't join them and perform together :( but, I'm still keep the faith!! Always!!! RIGHT CASSIOPEIAS?!! <3 Some main hit pics from SM town via xinmsn :D
Not excluding f(x) and other artistsssssss. Omg where's my amber in f(x) :(((( Oh btw, NU ABO dance is not as easy as you think! gosh. Teacher's day celebration tmr, YAY! finally can meet up with the girls and see all my juniors/chers again :D Bought stress ball for each of them, HAHHA chers too stress nowadays, tsk how clever i'm. HAHA. good night ppl! :D hope to see you tmr, teeheebye. |