vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


confession time / Hubby! <3 Studied with her for 7 hours is like woa... / celebration for w s goh!! / No more spice packs! :( / Pictures @ FRP! TP people :D GUGU G... / Actions Speak Louder Than Words / "Bee Lean Fried Rice Spice Pack, Pls Take One!" / I'm back!! /

fruitful day / Sunday, August 29 @ 11:33 PM
QUESTION OF THE DAY:

SHOULD I CUT SHORT HAIR?!
Dang dang dang dang!
Looks alright right? Should I should I should I? Aw :(

Studied with retard @ eco mall for 5hours! Clap clap!! I made her focus on work. teeehee! :D
once bitten twice shy, for me it's twice bitten thrice shy -.-
it's my second time there & I should know it'll be freaking cold but I still reluctant to bring along my jacket!  wth i'm like freaking cold over thereeeee -.- 
it's so ironic for it to be called Eco-mall when the air con is damn cold damn strong that does not conserve energy. HAHA but it turns out to be a misunderstanding!
it's the solar energy that came from the sun causes the shopping mall to be so cold thus it means the sun is very hot nowadays! This reminds me of siong in army. Poor thing T_T

Ohya I made peitian very sad today by showing her this stitch ear ring. HAHAHAHAH
GO PIERCE AND I'LL GIVE YOU K. ^^



Ate @ BBQ Chicken, wah delicious food. Yum Yum :D


teehee!
BYE! :D



P/S:
HEY RETARD I KNOW YOU'LL READ THIS.
SLOWLY WAIT BEFORE YOU CAN SEE ALL THOSE YKNOW-IT THINGS K.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.