vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Hubby! <3 Studied with her for 7 hours is like woa... / celebration for w s goh!! / No more spice packs! :( / Pictures @ FRP! TP people :D GUGU G... / Actions Speak Louder Than Words / "Bee Lean Fried Rice Spice Pack, Pls Take One!" / I'm back!! /

confession time / Saturday, August 28 @ 4:11 PM
"I'd rather you offline, instead of seeing you online & not talking to me."

Last night, I teared, again, thinking back our past sweet memories
this has not changed over the past months ever since we're on our separate ways
I tell myself, one day when i do this again & i felt nothing, no tear drop,
then i can officially say, I'm finally alright.
but i guess that will take a long time ..
Looking through the past saved messages, it never failed to make me smile even until now
i've to say, i miss you a lot.

Things are so different now
everywhere i go, everything i do, there are always traces of you.
I don't know is it coincidence or it's fate,
the traces of you are slowly erased and replaced with new ones with different people
i guess that how I'll slowly forget the memories I had with you as time pass.

I always say that I dont want to care, dont want to bother and dont want to know,
but my fingers always lost control and click on your profile to see how you're doing,
even though i know i may see things that may upset me, I dont care.

yknow what?
i hate you
i hate that you are gone
i hate that you broke all your promises after saying you meant it
i hate that i did so much but get back less than expected from you
i hate that i miss you so
i hate that you still hold the key to my heart.
Out of all,
I hate the most that after saying how much i hate you, actually I don't.

People always ask, "why make yourself so miserable and sad? Just let it go!"
and i always reply, "It's easier said than done."
i wished i could let it go too, but it's just so so hard.

I wonder how you're doing now,

feeling the same way as i do or enjoying yourself this moment while i'm writing this, idk.
but, i hope that you'll always be happy and smiling.

Afterall, i thank you for transforming me into someone that i never thought i would become.
from plain pony tails to plaits and buns and any kind of hairstyle i can think of
from shorts and jeans to wearing dresses and skirts
from idk how to doll up to doll up nicely everytime before i step out of the house.
thanks for making me becoming a girl.

Thanks for everything you've given me & what we had.❤
Bye love, Hi good friend.










I'm not bitter anymore, because I know what we had was real.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.