vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


happy or sad? / where all the happiest memories are found / sm town 2010! / fruitful day / confession time / Hubby! <3 Studied with her for 7 hours is like woa... / celebration for w s goh!! / No more spice packs! :( / Pictures @ FRP! TP people :D GUGU G... / Actions Speak Louder Than Words /

i hate air con! / Sunday, September 5 @ 12:13 PM

Woohoo! Studied with mystery potaetoe guy today! wahahahahhahaahah
Burgerking is so so so so so freaking cold!!!! why everywhere I study also cold!! 
Lesson learnt: Always bring jacket no matter where you go & study! Rawr!

TOMORROW WILL BE THE FIRST UT3 I'LL BE TAKING, OMG HEART BEATING FAST
Bet it will be damn hard even though it's cognititve! >:((((
anyways good luck and all the best to everybody for UT3! :D

teeheebye!

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.