vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. i hate air con! / happy or sad? / where all the happiest memories are found / sm town 2010! / fruitful day / confession time / Hubby! <3 Studied with her for 7 hours is like woa... / celebration for w s goh!! / No more spice packs! :( / Pictures @ FRP! TP people :D GUGU G... / |
wishing stars / Tuesday, September 7 @ 11:38 PM
2 DOWN, 3 MORE PAPERS, EH NO, 3 MORE MODULES TO GO!!! HURRAY!! Just realized we're not gonna use paper for exams anymore, its just laptop & laptop. SO BORINGzz Cognitive was omgbullshit, i think i did pretty badly for that :(((( while OB i think i improved! HEHEHE hopefully this time round my grades will improve and can score higher GPA :D :D wahahaha studied with siaodingdong colleen & punchingbag haidhar after test! finally able to clear all my doubts about science and i hope during science ut itself i'm able to solve it like how i did todayyyy, so worried gosh :( BTW, COLLEEN AND ME IS LIKE LONG LOST SISTER. LOL SO MANY THINGS IN COMMON We,
ever since so long, today i finally had another best & longest laugh again! all thanks to her! HAHAH. freaking funny! " flyers for you? PROMOTION! " (Inside joke!) :D TEEHEE, CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW MEETUPZ WITH TH GIRLSS & MS LEOWWW (Y) nights people! :) "I don't know I don't know I don't know", I wonder when will you give me a definite reply w/o these 3 damn words that I hate. but i guess i'm not gonna bother abt it anymore. i'm gonna get over it & move on and i'm sure that i'll be able to do it well finally, thanks for everything. And, this will be my last time writing all these shitzx that you'll never read. |