vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. awesome night! / faintsss / :D / :( / T.I.R.E.D / freedom comes / ASH IS SO CUTEEE. / dancing rocks my sock! / k crazee / all the good times we had / |
clay is so fun / Wednesday, September 29 @ 11:22 PM
it has been so long since we meet each other to talk, gossip, laugh, go crazy over kpop! :((( Im thinking back on how we got close and I find it so amazing. HAHAHA it's like because Audrey is your mama and i happened to be her sister, you started calling me gugu instead of aunt. yes i know its lame -.- but because of this relationship, we got closer! :) however the time where we really got close is during guides camp when we're in the same group :D YES I KNOW YOU STILL RMB THIS AND WILL ALWAYS DISTURB ME WITH THIS. LOL -when we don't know each other yet & in the same grp- Joanne: Do you know any kpop artist? Me: Erm, BoA, Rain and errrrrrrrrrrrrrr one more but i forgot the name. Errrrr... Joanne: Dongbangshinki? Me: YAH YAH YAH! Joanne: -.- ...... Since then, throughout the camp she kept intro-ing me their songs, tell me about th members and stuffs. Afterwards i went home and search, listen, watch everything about them and so, I BECAME A CASSIOPEIA :D love them to the max! wahahahha. so all thanks to her that I became a kpop crazy monster. hehehehe
Anyways, i took up a clay job that is like teach small kids to make clay and also setting up stall to help selling the items that we made at various location :D its so fun!!! Had our first trg and it's so enjoyable. hehehhe these are a few of stuffs that me, steph, syhmalla, carolene & char made :D
Omg why is the world so so so so small. IT'S SO SURPRISING LOL. my bro is telling me that one of his friend went to attend jaypark's showcase and so he went facebook and show me the girl's profile. omg and yknow what. the girl's sister is my manager that is in-charge of me during jaypark's showcase!!! he knows my manager also. gosh. and my leader turns out to be his secondary sch classmate -.- OMG IM SO SHOCKED. LOL world is getting smaller & smaller. rawr. expand bigger please. AND!!! I love The Hand Burger :D its so yummy. k bye! class bbq tomorrow! (Y) (Y) (Y) & IT'S WOMAN'S 17TH BDAY IN 28MIN TIME :D |