vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


counter-attack accounts! / I miss my long hair! ))); no more pony tails, no m... / I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING! HAHAHAHA See that ... / awesome days spent with awesome ppl! / :) / SHUYI IS EATING MACDONALDS. SOMEONE SHOULD PULL HE... / Happy birthday. / Sun festival 2010 / DINE IN THE DARK / KPOP WAVEEEEEE /

RAGE / Saturday, November 20 @ 10:32 PM
FOR THE FIRST TIME, F.M.L!

WHEN WILL MY PAY COME IN ?!?!!??!

It's not just one job's pay, it's two job pays!!! It's like both are dragged and I'm damn damn sad >:(  I'm so in need of money nowadays to top up my wardrobe and repay my "debts" and was so looking forward to my pay day which is 10th Nov. Then, I kept going ATM machine from that day onwards to check for the rise of $$ in my bank BUT NO! Up till now still no!! Went to ask Claire my manager and she said because it's newbie accountants that handle our pay this time so there were some error. Okay newbies, nvm i forget it. Error, nvm forget it. WHAT I MIND IS THAT I'M THE FREAKING ONLY ONE AFFECTED IN THAT COMPANY!! -.-
everybody else got their pay on the 9th? and up till now I have not gotten a single cent. WTH. FREAKING SAD.

To add on this sadness, my UBS Bank Event's pay didn't come in either -.- was hoping that at least can get a few hundreds from this after my first pay being dragged but IT GOT DRAG TOO. -.-!!!! idk is it me being unlucky or what but I went with droops & cres on Wed to collect our pay & it turns out that the accountant is on leave cause public holis!!! -.- Wah my heart literally dropped to the ground and sink into the river and flow out to the sea. Arghh. Then, nevermind. Went back today hoping that we'll be able to get it cause it's a normal working day so MOST LIKELY the accountant will be around. BUT STILL NO! >:(   Droops called the office and they said accountant like went on a holiday so still on leave. -.-

 So, conclusion: NO PAY COLLECTED.

I bet nobody knows how I'm feeling right now..... it's worse than not seeing Dongbang in Sg if they are. Or maybe not, i'll die if I missed their arrival (HAHA) but yah I'M JUST FEELING SO EFFING PISSED. I WANT MY $$$$$$$$$ >:((((((((( 
No pay = No money = No Asiapop, No SS3, No Onitsuka Tiger, No shopping. fuck.


my dream Onitsuka Tiger design is something like these, went to check out the price is like $169(even cheaper than my JYJ's concert tix-.-) NICE?!??!?!? Gonna save up for it already, rawr.

Ytd was Ukiss's showcase & xander kevin are soooooooo cute! So prince charming in their white suits :D
Due to copyrights I can't post up their photos here so hurry go online check them out now!!!!

Anyways.. check out my gray contacts!! :D




Looks alright eh? HAHAHAHAHA gonna try blue tomorrow! :D
(Y)
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.