vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


I miss my long hair! ))); no more pony tails, no m... / I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING! HAHAHAHA See that ... / awesome days spent with awesome ppl! / :) / SHUYI IS EATING MACDONALDS. SOMEONE SHOULD PULL HE... / Happy birthday. / Sun festival 2010 / DINE IN THE DARK / KPOP WAVEEEEEE / !!! /

counter-attack accounts! / Thursday, November 18 @ 10:52 PM
gahhhh, I'm so stressed out due to stupid accounting!!! had many practices but still some important details I just can't get it into my head :((( Like just before the test started i'm still thinking is it debit credit account payable and etc. rawrrrrrr why is it so hard T_T


I even took picture of it and open it during exam to refer -.- SO HARDWORKING RIGHT. I can't believe it either. HAHA just hope that I'll be able to scoreee! Most of them with POA background says it's damn easy while I think hmm still can do. Gosh i'm gonna die, bet they will be moderating! >:(

Anyways forget about that! talk about something more delightful  :D

FINALLY I MADE NEW SPECS AND CONTACTS!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!

TO ROMEY SIHYUN HUIHU HAIDHAR
: EH, NO MORE CLOUDY WORLD ALR. HAHAHAHHA
TO CHRISTIE & THE GIRLS
: YAY NO MORE REFLECTIONS WHEN TAKING PHOTOS HAHAHA
TO BERNARD
: EH, I'M NOT DIRTY GIRL ANYMORE KKKK. It's freaking clean now ;)))
TO NAT
: LOL I'M STILL DOING THAT SAME ACTION -.-



Can see? It's black and blue! TEEHEE! alot says I look nicer in my red col previous one but yah I dont care HAHAHAH I wanna try new col :D

As for contacts, I bought Blue & Gray! NICEEEEEEEEEEEE?! HAHAHHAHAH never wear colored one before so wanna try it out, hopefully it will turn out nice or else I'll regret like waineeeeee! Hor? :)


Tomorrow entrepreneurship, another slacking day. BYE!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.