vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


DINE IN THE DARK / KPOP WAVEEEEEE / !!! / what a fun day! / clay is so fun / awesome night! / faintsss / :D / :( / T.I.R.E.D /

Sun festival 2010 / Saturday, November 6 @ 12:06 AM
First of all,
THE WORLD IS SO SMALL.
SO FREAKING SMALL. SMALL LIKE SHIT.


I think I never blog about this incident before, or did I? HAHA nvm i just repeat the story.


There's one time I work for Conrad Hotel previously for their wedding banquets and it's like for the first day of work, I SPILLED A GLASS OF PEPSI ON ONE OF THE GUEST -.- Erm to be clearer, it's on the guest's IPHONE, not him. Wah I'm damn scared, first day of work made mistake already wth omg dead meat. I apologized to the guest immediately and he said it's alright so I thought that things were just fine as it was. Manager then asked me to the back and scolded me ):

"You can't even handle a glass of drink! Tsk, hurry go get one cloth!"

I almost cried after getting reprimanded but ya I hold it back and went out to clear the mess. After this, Conrad did not contact me for any banquets already )): Initially I was thinking like I just made a mistake and the guest also say it's alright, why they don't want me to work for them anymore. But I was wrong. Until the 30th then I realized the real reason why...


I aka Shubbs worked with Sarah aka Droops and Carolene aka Cres (inside joke) went to work at 7atenine which is sarah's workplace for UBS S'pore Sun festival 2010 event. We just need to walk around carrying food trays to ask whether the guests wanna eat the food not. It's quite simple though. At first I thought like who are they and like felt nothing impressive about this event until Burn told me that ALL THE INVITED GUEST MUST HAVE AT LEAST USD$1.5MILLION IN THEIR BANK IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR UBS ACC. I was like WOAH :O I actually served so many rich people! :D HAAHAH damn honoured. The VIP is David Floster and many were keen to go up close with him, all squeezing and taking photos of him while I can just walk past him and even served him :D WAHAHAHAHAHAHH.

here's the part:
Cause Carolene & I were the newcomers so we've to introduce ourselves to the rest and also the managers. Dennis, one of the manager came and said hello to us and we talked. Just then I find him very familiar, like I seen him before somewhere or maybe even served hin. For Idk what reasons, the wedding banquet @ Conrad suddenly came across my mind. So during break time, I went to ask him.

Me: hey did you attend any wedding banquet at Conrad hotel this year before?
Dennis: I attended a lot of wedding this year leh, let me recall.
Me: hahha cause I find you very familiar, like I served you before during one the of banquets
-After a few secs-
Dennis: OH YA YA! I RMB ALR! Yes yes i attended one at Conrad this year. I rmbed you! Cause my friends were saying our table server very cute. (HAHAHA LOL)
Me: AHHAHAHAHA wth -.- But seriously?!?!?!? Omg the world is so freaking smalll!!!
Dennis: You're the one who spilled the drink right?
Me: (ohshit) Yeah... how's your friend Iphone?
Dennis: Woah, his phone spoiled and all of his contacts are gone! He wrote in a long complaint regarding this to Conrad and they compensate him with a brand new Iphone with $500 worth dinning voucher.
Me: WHAT?!?! OMG SERIOUS? SHIT I FEEL SO GUILTY NOW. Wah I didnt know all these sia! No wonderrrrr...
Dennis: I'll always remember you. Later I go back I text my friend that you're working here. HAHA
Me: Shit la.

Get it? The main reason why Conrad doesn't want me to work for them anymore cause I made them suffer such a loss and plus it's just my first day of work! Damn saddd. But this is just my thinking la, I doubt they'll be so mean...... HAHA
(FYI IT'S ALL MY OPINIONS, NO OFFENCES!)


From then on Dennis kept saying "I'll always rmb you" whenever he walk past me -.- like within one hour he said 6times alr -.- HAHAHAH still can't believe the world can be so round. Tsk.


Some photos from the event! :D

During break!

:D

Wooohooo!

stupid face lol

during work! (Y)
fishballllllllll!

nice! (Y)


HOT BABEEEEE

(L)

HEAR SEE SPEAK!

ICE CUBE!

polaroiddddddd!

Melissa! she's cute :D

Drinking after work!

awesome friends we've made :))
 HAHAHAH btw my fav. drink currently will be SHIRLEY TEMPLE, our pink drink. Wahhaahahhah carol & I drink like free only, EVERY break we will have at least one glass. HAHA It's freaking nice, non-alcohol drink, cost around $13++ at any chilling bar. It's really very nice, try it next time! :D
(anyw carol came up with Carolene Church for her mocktail & I came up with Shubbies Catholic, anyhow :D)


THAT PINK DRINK, shirley temple :D

Finally able to find some time to update cause had been busy recently ): coming up on my schedule will be birthday party, revision for UTs , BBQ & standard chartered marathon :(


SMILE!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.