vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


what a fun day! / clay is so fun / awesome night! / faintsss / :D / :( / T.I.R.E.D / freedom comes / ASH IS SO CUTEEE. / dancing rocks my sock! /

!!! / Saturday, October 16 @ 12:40 AM
HI HI PEOPLE IM FINALLY BACK HEHEHEHEHEH. been so busyz nowadays as I'm working during the holiday and going out here there before school starts. Just briefing a summary of what I've done over the holis until I started school like 2 days ago! :)

#1 I'm currently working @ Fremantle Clarke Quay!

Its just right beside the bungy jump thing hahahahah! it's a seafood market actually, if you have the time go down and have your dinner there! Lunch if you want @ only $15 from 12pm-3pm, inclusive of appetizer + main course + dessert! :D


I got to know a lot of people there and i really enjoyed my time working there even though its in the morning till late night hehee people there treated me well too! One more good thing is that I'm able to get FREE LUNCH there :D :D

All of our lunch :D

THIS IS MINE! LOL

their dessert so cuteeee!

this is what we ate during lunch break on sunday, it's the leftovers from the buffet so we just grab and go HAHAHAHAH it's so freaking nice! The food there really very nice, hurry come down try it! If you wanna book seats like indoor/beside river seats, just let me know and i'll arrange it for you :)

#2 Went Ice skating with nana & niania!

HAHAHHAHA ITS ULTRA FUNNY LOL. nina doesn't know how to skate so we helped her along then SHE FELL DOWN LIKE 6 TIMES THERE LOLOLOL SHE SCREAMED DAMN LOUD DAMN PAISEH. hahahahah but its so funny seeing her falling down here and there! HEHEH but at the end of 2hours she managed to skate on her own alr so yay mission accomplished!

As i kept laughing at both of them falling down, they wanna revenge so tania came after me and obviously i skate fast to go away from her lah. I was going very well UNTIL MY SKATE HIT THE ICE AND BAMP I'M FLAT ON THE FLOOR -.- i freaking 'ah!' then turn around and saw tania laughing like mad over there -.- omg it's like freaking embarrassed!!! in the middle of the ring please omg! -.- so i got myself 4 bruises with just one fall. RAWR. Had potatornado afterwards and i love it to the max. So nice! esp it's from koreaaaaaaa!



#3 I CUT SHORT HAIR, LIKE FINALLY!!!!


nice??? HAHAHAH some say I look better in long while some say i look nice in short. so i take it as neutral so it's nothing bad HAHA :D



its like this length long gone can! wah heart damn ache, i'm glad that this cut turns out well. phew.
SO MANY PEOPLE COULDN'T RECOGNISE ME WHEN SCH REOPENED CAN! ):  some freaking walked past me when we always say hi last time, wah damn sad. Everytime when friends came up to me, they will definitely say this line before anything else, "WHY DID YOU CUT HAIR?!" and i always answer, "Cancer and it dropped until so nice." HAHA lame, all give the same face -.- too. so funnnnnny hahahahhah!

btw school sucks. idk why they implement the every sem change class system. sucks ttm! i couldn't show my true self to the class yet cause idk everyone else so i've to control my urge to eat, laugh loudly, going crazy talk rubbish, talk abt kpop & most importantly being lame. so hard on me >:(   never thought i can be so quiet at times. rawr.

#4 IM GOING JYJ CONCERT OMGOMGOMG THEY'RE COMING SG!!&^#&$^&^@



I wanted to buy VIP one (red col) lah!!!!! but freaking kpop night tix then i've not enough money to buy $250 so no handshake no phototaking with them alr T_T!!!!!! but im glad that my block = in the hall is A3, just right behind the VIP aka front view of the stage so i'm happy with it already HEHEHEHE SO EXCITED!!
JOONGIE CHUNNIE JUNSU I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Alright thats about all. Im too excited to continue anymore. Gonna preserve my energy to scream like mad tomorrow HAHAHA nights! :D
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.