vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


:) / SHUYI IS EATING MACDONALDS. SOMEONE SHOULD PULL HE... / Happy birthday. / Sun festival 2010 / DINE IN THE DARK / KPOP WAVEEEEEE / !!! / what a fun day! / clay is so fun / awesome night! /

awesome days spent with awesome ppl! / Sunday, November 14 @ 11:52 PM
I AGREE WITH THE BELOW POST, I NEED TO RUNNNNNNN!
can like anybody just drag me to run with you guys?! I'M BECOMING FATTER EACH DAY T_T

12/11/2010!

Anyways finally met up with the girls again for BBQ @ shuhuey's house! :D :D Finally everybody's exams are over BUT MINE JUST STARTED. wth -.- but ya whatever. Had a belated celebration b'day for peitian retard & her twin, Delia. Hahahahha 1111 babies! Next year gonna be damn cool manz! Its like 11/11/11 11:11:11 AM/PM. GONNA BE DAMN COOLZ. LIKE ONCE A HOW MANY YEARS LOL EVERYBODY MUST TREASURE THAT MOMENT NEXT YEAR K! Capture the moment ;)


Just some random nice one, see the rest @ FB! :D



the girls! + Queenie :D

RETARD! 1111 :)

WOMAN NEW HAIR STYLE (!!!)

it has been so long since i'm on a swing!

Had sooooo much fun (L)

Love this effect!


Love you girls! Meeet up again soon (L)
Hehe. & Happy belated birthday Afiqah & Jilll! :)



13/11/2010

Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore Briefing was boring -.- wake up early in the morning just to rush myself to Henderson Sec and attend some briefing that I attended twice already. If my crews were not there, I would not have gone sia. Rawr, I HATE THIS!!! WHY I SIGN UP FOR THIS FIRST!!!


I. HAVE. TO. FORGO. MY. ASIAPOP. JOB. BECAUSE. OF. THIS D:
No more 2AM/PM, no more Beast, no more Miss A. I want to cry out loud now ):


NEVERMIND, I shall be hopeful about upcoming SS3!!! Should i attend the concert or work for it?

If I attend,
Pros : Able to hear and see them live throughout.
Cons: Need to spend $208 and may not get good view + need Q.


If work,
Pros: Don't need money also can get see/hear them live!
Cons: May not get the chance to see them as working as crowd control.

Really headache ah. hopefully SS3 the organizer will find us to collaberate heheeee :D :D


Went for tennis @ huaishen's condo afterwards but it rained! ): so we played card games under shelter & do some revison for maths while waiting for the rain to stop. Played for 2 hours after rain stopped and took a lot of photos while playing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Droops & Charm!

ME!!!

:)

(L) !
Had fun playing with them and wallace teaching/correcting our mistakes HAHAHAHAH. Had dinner @ Pepperlunch and Wallace share his best job secret to us that will allow us to earn up to $1k per day! WAHAHAHA then studied at Cityhall's Starbucks & we saw one freak guy, walking in with a phantom-of-the-opera mask with 2 KFC fried chicken's box on his head as hat -.- He walked in and look around then exit to raffles city. HE IS DAMN SCARY OMG. lol goosebumps here and there. Brrrrrrrrrr.

---------------

OH! I just realized I haven blog about my new class people before!!! Like ever since school starts hahahah. Meet my new sem classmates! :D

E25H'10 !

 Hmmmm.. everything is okay but just felt so different compared to previous sem class. I was known the "Ice Queen" in my previous class due to my lameness and jokes so everybody always laugh whenever I crack one. But in this class, my title is gone ): Ryan took over the "Lame King" job and Idk why I felt kinda sad. HAHAHHA I know its kinda crazy but it felt like my rice bowl has been broken. T_T   i'm so used to crack lame jokes & etc then now in this class, nobody seems to get my lameness and jokes (except ryan) so yah felt so sad. ): Nevermind, I'm glad I still have friends who catch my jokes & laugh! :D

By the way for clarification kay, I'M BORN TO BE LAME THIS WAY. I don't purposely come up with one to disturb you guys or something, my purpose of cracking jokes is to make people around me to be happy and laugh. It's good isn't it? Seeing people around you laughing and so happy, you'll get influenced and be happy too. So being lame and cracking jokes doens't seems to be a bad thing huh!

5weeks had past & I have not found friends that I can click, talk, laugh, lame & always hang out with during lessons, sigh how :((   10 weeks left to go, hopefully things will change for the better for me! Hahahah anyways because our class mostly are english speakers, the way they speak chinese is freaking funny, esp nic! He kept using chinese in a funny way that always made us laugh, HAHAHA. Come to think of it, all of our chinese deproved alot manz. Ever since O'lvl, i've not touched on chinese AT ALL. LOL. Fail. HAHAHAH

One incident is cause i'm passing over my laptop to nic for wired presentation then he asked "你的洞在哪里?" HAHAHAHAH he meant where's the hole in my laptop but he said it in a way such that my whole class interpret it wrongly. LOL

It's even up on fb. HAHHAHAHHAA.
PEACE!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.