vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Fact. / Holiday? / slack day / Not anymore. / True? / SLA Fiesta / / KPOP CONCERT / Bonjour! / Climb into the forest of wonders /

dance to the groovez / Wednesday, May 4 @ 10:52 PM

I've a very weird alarm clock.
 Everytime I set an alarm, it always never ring cause it ticks slower due to low batt
But everytime when I adjust back to the correct timing, next day it rang & not slow anymore.
WEIRD RIGHT.


Anyways went for Hiphop audition again
kinda embarrassed cuz yknow I was there last year then this year too? lol
all my previous teammates were like "c'mon shuyi you can do it!" and I'm like okay... I will (with a smile) but deep inside i'm so embarrassed -.-
this time round the choreo is easier than last year, maybe cause more freestyle?
hopefully can get in tgt w jeremy ploy & myvan! :)








Off to meet foursomez @ town for dinner afterwards! Yumyum :)
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.