vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Once again / hell yeah / Erm. / A New Day! / awesome nightz / Many Yays! / How I Met Your Mum / RP OPEN! / Well, that's pure idiotic! / (Y) /

Climb into the forest of wonders / Wednesday, April 20 @ 11:03 PM
Everybody!

PLEASE PRONOUNCE MY NAME WITH A 'H'!!!!! IT'S NOT A SILENT 'H'!
SHHHHHHHHHHUYI & NOT SUUUUUUUUYI PLEASE! it sounds freaking awful pls. zzz
If you really can't pronouce the H, just call me SHU will do thanks :)
hell I really need to come up with an eng name fast zz Natalie? Rachel?


Sigh, first week of school same as any other sem, self intro, why I come rp, why I choose this course etc etc. Really damn sian lor. we've to repeat this cycle EVERY SEM manz. Tsk. Anyways my new classmates ain't that bad too, quite a lot common friends with them so can click quite well :)


Hope for the best now.

-----

BTW, if I'll need to pin up my fringe throughout my poly years due to my course,
 I WOULD ONLY HAVE 17 YEARS OF FRINGE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! OMG.
this is so scary. ohno ohno.


 Still missing my long hair & fringe.....

& my messy plaits :((
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.