vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


RP OPEN! / Well, that's pure idiotic! / (Y) / Hmm. I felt quite guilty of what I wrote in the ea... / Pissed / If I had you / RANDOM! / Totally awesome! / - / HI PEEPZ /

How I Met Your Mum / Tuesday, March 15 @ 11:25 PM
Okay I know i'm abit behind time cause I just started watching HIMYM when yes i know you watched finish long long ago. But c'mon i've so many other shows to watch please. Hahahha oh yeah!!! 
Something I wanna share with you guys but promise NO LAUGHING AT ME K! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I feel like taking the name of Scherbatsky (sher-bat-ski) as my english name!!!! 
HAHAHAH yeap it belongs to Robin Schebotsky in the showwwwww. Maybe there's copyrights so I'm thinking of changing it to Schubatsky instead. LOLOLOL cause I'm shu -.- Looks weird uh? anyways still considering so yeah whatever HA.


Hmm, just alone Season one I've learnt a few things. Like....
  1. Nothing good happens after 2am. 
  2. Mistakes. 
Alright for no. 2, I copied down the whole para so try to catch the message cause it's very mistake-y. 


"Certain things in life, when you know it's a mistake but don't really know its a mistake because the only way to know its a mistake is to make the mistake and look back and say "Yep, its a mistake". The biggest mistake is not to make the mistake because in your whole life you will not know its a mistake or not.

"Sometimes when you know its a mistake, you did it anyway. "


When I first heard it, it's very complicated but when you slowly read and understand it, you'll realized it's so true. Thats why people always make mistakes even though they know it's a mistake. So, don't blame them when they made a mistake but be happy for them because now they know it's a mistake, they will not repeat it again. 


I don't know is it a mistake
but i've to make the mistake of falling in love with you again 
to know whether it is a mistake or not. 


haha thanks for reading bye

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.