vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Pissed / If I had you / RANDOM! / Totally awesome! / - / HI PEEPZ / 10years ago..... / sicksicksick / I hate F.A! / Happy New Year /

/ Wednesday, March 9 @ 2:23 AM
Hmm. I felt quite guilty of what I wrote in the earlier post ytd >:( 
Actually..... she's not that bad uh. 
I think she scold us is to advise us, to make improvement for us. But sometimes the way she scold people is really jialat one sia, make you piss off like never before. Sigh don't care so much already.. 
For a moment I thought she read my blog sia!! LOL like know I rat on her hahahaha nah think too much 

----

I HATE TO BE THE YOUNGEST!!!!!!
who say being youngest is the best? 
who say being youngest you can get anything you want? 
who say being youngest will always be spoiled by parents?
who say parents dote on the youngest most? 

I'm freaking angry pissed off nowwwwww!!! I need ice cream(awfully choco's if possible) to calm me down!!  I just don't understand why mummy don't allow me to stay over Charmaine's house!!! just for one night!! >:( 

I know one reason is because she don't know who I'm staying over with then scared I'll get kidnapped. SEEEE THE PIC!!! tell me who look like a pervert & will kidnap me. ALL SO PRETTY RIGHT, rawr stay with them longer maybe will make me look prettier ah, HAHA ok lame. 


Okay fine you want know who are my friends right? I'm gonna print out all my primary school friends photos, secondary school friends & poly sem 1 sem 2 classmates and slowly tell you one by one who are they, what they do, they dangerous not, their characteristics! So next time if I wanna sleepover or do anything else, I just tell you the name and you'll allow me. RAWR!!!!!!! 
But. I just realized you don't care. Tell you who are they you next day also forget alr so what for manz -.-

One more thing is that it's so unfair to me!!! She allowed my bro my sis to sleepover or like even last minute go overseas(for bro) also can please!!! MINE IS JUST SLEEPOVER AT FRIEND'S HOUSE, A SAFE PLACE and she freaking don't allow. Plead with her for how many thousand times she also keep Noonononnoooono.

Here's the convo: 

Me: Why you don't allow me? 
Mum: Nonononono you come back now. 
Me: Eh I'm 18 already leh, you shouldn't treat me like a kid and let me go out expose to the society what
Mum: Nononononono
Me: Walao whyy!!! At least you give me a reason for me to understand la, if you right then i'll go home
Mum: Nonononono come back now!
Me: Walao from here(clarke quay) to home damn far can, taxi fare so ex I dont want spend the money la, then my friend's house(Clementi) so near from here only, why not just save the money then let me sleepover there la
Mum: Nvm cab fare I pay, you better come back now. (first time so generous)
Me: Just tell me reasons why I can't!!! I waited for 18years for one freaking sleepover and you don't allow. I can take care of myself la later when I reach her house I use her phone call you la k
Mum: You dare! BETTER COME BACK HOME NOW -hang up-

..... Ridiculous right? No reasons at all then just keep saying nonono till the end also will win. When I'm angry I just anyhow booshit sia. Like I think clarke quay will reach home faster than going Clementi lol, but at that point of time I doubt she'll have the time to calculate la hahahhahaha but sigh, I just wanna experience how sleepover feels like can :((((((((( 

Immediately she hang I called my aunt to help me cause I know she have ways to persuade my mum but in the end, still ask me go home -.- Sighhhhhh maybe I dont understand how parents feel but I just feel so...... unfair. Everybody get a chance to do it but I just don't.

So, next time don't ever mention that being the youngest is always the best. IT'S NOT OK.

In the end I cab down to charm's house, eat B&J ice cream then cab back home, thinking that asking them to speak to her will help. HAHAHAHA cause they english speakers then my mum spammed chinese like siao they don't know how to counter attack, even our rehearsals before dialling failed HAHAHA. 
Thanks charm & carol!!! love you deep deep. 

Having cold war with her right now, Idk when it will end but I hope I can survive without allowance for a few days, hahahahahaha byeeeeeeee.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.