vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


RANDOM! / Totally awesome! / - / HI PEEPZ / 10years ago..... / sicksicksick / I hate F.A! / Happy New Year / 2011 will be a better year!~ / HYUNBINNNNNNNNN~ /

If I had you / Sunday, March 6 @ 11:55 PM
Okay, swing postponed to next week. >:(  nehmind, better than nothing. Hhahaahhahaha


Sigh working indoor is like not working at all. Literally you just stand there and watch tv. seriously -.- Business is so bad on a Sunday night! EVEN WHEN MATCH OF LIVERPOOL VS MAN UTD IS PLAYING -.- and also when all the bottled beer selling at 1/2 price, nobody comes in -.-

This the first time I'm watching a live match manz! I mean except World Cup. HAHAHAH Joanna & me were like omg omg gonna score already then GOAL!!!! so loud HAHAHAH but the only 2 customers joined in the fun la, hohoho. 

I even have the time to make a list of food I want to eat when I dine in here next time!  

  • Lobster Bisque $12
  • Steamed mussels/clams $20
  • Dungeon Crabcake $17
  • Lobster Risotto $89
  • Seafood Pizza $23
  • Linguini w/ Fin & Shellfish $24
  • Risotto Frutti Dimare $24
  • Seafood Bucket $24
  • Dessert Platter $19 (colin you owe me this!!!)
  • Cookies & Cream smoothie $9
  • Singapore Sling $16
  • Tequila Sunrise $14
  • Blue Hawaiian  $14
Total bill: $305++ 
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA damn ex uh. Still, who is kind enough to give me a treat? :D

Today is a boring day. Sigh. Finally tomorrow and tues day off and I'm like finding people for lunch @ Skinnny Pizza cause I've been craving it for sooooooo long but all not freeeeeeee :( It's okay, I've 3 awesome treats next week from different people and I'm satisfied already ^^ 


Bye! 
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.