vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. - / HI PEEPZ / 10years ago..... / sicksicksick / I hate F.A! / Happy New Year / 2011 will be a better year!~ / HYUNBINNNNNNNNN~ / Scandal everywhere~ / Happy 7th Anniversary DBSK! / |
Totally awesome! / Friday, March 4 @ 1:05 AM
WOOOOHOO LOLOLOL I THINK IM SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEE! FINALLY I GOT THE CHANCE TO SIT THE BUNGY JUMP @ CLARKE QUAY! Have been waiting for so long!!!!! (my wish granted!!!) IT'S DAMN SHIOK MYGAD LOL. THANK YOU JEFFF!!! there won't be any free rides w/o you there TEEHEE :D Your heart is beating like idk how many times faster when you're on the seat, double when they buckle you. thrice when they tilt the seats up to face the sky and your heart can totally pop out when they count down to 3 2 1 BUT NEVER LET YOU FLY -.- still add smoke please wth. We like prepared to go up already then hell manz they didnt RAAWR. But!!! the feeling when you're up in the sky is really very very good!! like you're flying in the sky but up down only HAHAHAHA they kept turning us around in the air that makes us super shiok! HAHAHAHA PLEASE OPEN UP YOUR EYES WHEN YOU'RE UP IN THE AIR! dont be like carolene!!! Don't waste the chance to miss the awesome night scenery of Singapore at the top of the world!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA thats how messy we looked after the ride of excitement! :D HAHAHAHA And the follow is the recording they burned for us when we're in the air. Take a look! Hahahahha some unglam moments! lol I talk alot rubbish when in the air. & yeap screamings hahahah! We're gonna take the swing on Sun~~ HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE EXCITED! ----- Phew I'm so glad we changed manager, cause if not for taufiq I think I won't be able to get a chance to extend my breaktime! HAHAHAHAHA it's like 4-5pm at first but cause I'm gonna meet Janjan & Minmin @ Raffles to eat like THE (awesome) HANDBURGER so can't expect me to rush my food right. Siao. so pretty taufiq gave me an extension of 90mins to eat! hehehe THANKS PRETTTTTY! Lol and I got stun when Janjan put make up. HAHAHAHAH keep your bitch finger please. LOL. bye!!! |