vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Happy 7th Anniversary DBSK! / Spring cleaning~! / X'MAS WISH 2010 / Abit too late but still.. / Happy birthday :) / SENTOSAAAA / JoJo - Keep Forgetting (To Forget About You) Na,... / I HAD MY FUNNIEST MARKETING PPT UP TILL NOW OMG LO... / Heart attack of the day: Elvin & Joce(in red) ... / 3 CHEERS TO THE TRIO! /

Scandal everywhere~ / Wednesday, December 29 @ 11:27 PM

My class is having a lot a lot of scandals!!!!! LOL

#1 Ryan w Ester (true)
#2 Faiz w Andrea
#3 Amir w Afiqah
#4 Audrey w Shafi'e (LOL)
#5 Janice w Baba
#6 Melvin w me ( kpop thats why -.-)

I guess more will be coming up, HAHA and I still can't believe Ester is w Ryan.. omg. they're like super low profile please -.- NEVER TALK IN CLASS, NEVER GROUP BEFORE, NEVER GO DOWN EAT TGT then BOMB! together -.- His twitter is like " my dar dar ask me do test" , " my dar dar dyed my hair!" and etc. *goosebumps* -.- 
Still, as a friend, I wish you both last long. :))))


Pictures of the day!

Entre meet up @ starbuck!

Mel, the latest!


Shaf & the super not cute face pls -.-

Janjan


Meet up w woman & chris!


Chris!
Forgot to take woman, HAHA
It's time for the girls to meet up! :)))

Bye!

You, know my name!!!!!
& finally we've a proper conversation :))))
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.