vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Abit too late but still.. / Happy birthday :) / SENTOSAAAA / JoJo - Keep Forgetting (To Forget About You) Na,... / I HAD MY FUNNIEST MARKETING PPT UP TILL NOW OMG LO... / Heart attack of the day: Elvin & Joce(in red) ... / 3 CHEERS TO THE TRIO! / JYP & Back to church ;) / NEXXXXXXXXXXXX / Favorites. /

X'MAS WISH 2010 / Saturday, December 25 @ 12:11 AM
2010 X'MAS WISHES! :D :D

1)  Awfully Chocolates!!!
It has been a long time since I want to try but cause it's so expensive so I didn't buy it. Heard the Icecream is awesome tooo! Omgggg,  I want dark chocolatessss! *Slurps
Anybody good enough to buy for me? :D  There's one at ION & Vivocity!!


2) TVXQ Hoodie!
(If anybody interested to buy) Email korean.fashion@yahoo.com regarding the purchase of TVXQ red Hoodie will do!

FRONT

BACK
3) A trip to USS & RWS!!!! I WANT TO PLAY THE ROLLER COASTER! :(
Who can sponsor me and bring me there for the whole day to have fun?!?! HEHE will love you for life. :D

I've never taken a photo with this before T_T

& i wanna have a ride on this!!
4) DBSK to be back together as 5!!

Not this,

Or this,

BUT THIS!!!!
Sigh, this wish can only be fulfilled by SM & the Trio :(((

THATS ALL! 3simple realistic wish for x'mas. HEHEHE.


MERRY X'MAS EVERYBODY!
Remember to hang your socks!!!!!!! :D





It was the first time I celebrated X'mas last year & received gifts from you. I felt so happy & touched so I made a wish hoping next year i'll get a chance to celebrate with you & family again.
But, apparently this little wish of mine did not came true & worse, my first celebration w/ you became the last too.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.