vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. Favorites. / still counting on, / KBOX! / StanChard 2010!~ / Deep inside of me, / ASIAPOP!!! / 2PM FTW / all in all / HAPPYBIRTHDAYAHMA! :) / RAGE / |
NEXXXXXXXXXXXX / Friday, December 10 @ 11:58 PM
Yay finally get the chance to meet mummy after so long! After exams after this & that. :D Went NEX's Cafe Cartel for the first time and it's so funnnnnn :D there's like free flow of bread & butter so we're like saying going in to eat the free flow bread then zao. HAHHAHA stupid idea hahahahahah. Everything was okay until I bought a 9 bucks yogurt that doesn't even taste nice + toppings sucks!!!! REGRET TTM WTH. I'M EFFING PISSED AFTER I MADE THE PAYMENT. It's called the Glacious and it's like Sogurt, measured by mass. $0.30/10g, SOUNDS DAMN CHEAP RIGHT? but when you take like free only put all the toppings you want & weigh it at the counter, YOU'LL GET A SHOCK. mine freaking 303grams & $9.05. WTHECK. -.- really can't get it off my chest gosh. SAD & PISSED ;(((( Sigh, let pictures show it alllllllll.
let's go shop shop soon k! ❤ |