vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


all in all / HAPPYBIRTHDAYAHMA! :) / RAGE / counter-attack accounts! / I miss my long hair! ))); no more pony tails, no m... / I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING! HAHAHAHA See that ... / awesome days spent with awesome ppl! / :) / SHUYI IS EATING MACDONALDS. SOMEONE SHOULD PULL HE... / Happy birthday. /

2PM FTW / Friday, December 3 @ 11:42 PM
credits woman! 
OMFGOINWJUNUNRIUANKDMFUINSLOI3NIELNMSDOGN98857983BSFB.
MY KHUN ARRIVED TODAY OMG HE'S SO HANDSOME HE'S SO CUTE. WHY THOSE WITH RED BEANIE ARE SO CUTE OMG MY KHUNNIE ❤❤❤ x infinite times. gosh fainted. Junsu smile until so happy HAHAH and half of junho's face behind! Still cute! AHHHHH WHY AM I NOT THERE >:((((((

Had to stuck in school for stupid Maths retest & also entrep. IF NOT FOR THE TEST, I WOULD HAVE PON SCH & CAMP @ AIRPORT EARLY IN THE MORNING. T_T
Can't see them during the concert tmr tooooo, sigh fml. If not for stanchard I would be working for Asiapop & get at least 1% to see them & hear them live! Awwwwwww. I wanna watch 2PM dancing to Again & Again, I'll Be Back, I Hate You.. 2AM's Even If I die I'll not let you go, You wouldn't answer my call.. Miss A's BGGG, Breathe.. MBLAQ's Y.. Beast's Breathe, Bad Girl, Beautiful, Mystery, Shock.. this feeling sucks i swear. Guess I'll see you guys till the next time you arrive in S'pore :( emo ttm.


Anyways I JUST CREATED A TWITTER ACC LOLOLOLOL. i know i'm behind time but at least i'm trying to catch up now! HAHAHA so fun, now i know why people always laugh while reading tweets HAHA & I'M SO HAPPY I'M ABLE TO FOLLOW JYJ AND ALL THE KPOP ARTISTS! EVEN 2PM! WOOHOOOO! Taec said hello to singapore HAHAHAHHAH. so excited i kept replying tweets then flood people's twitter lol.

FOLLOW ME @ShuyiLaughs! http://twitter.com/#!/ShuyiLaughs 

Lastly... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAMPAM! :D
bet you've the best & awesome one this year *Wink wink*


Aww best bday present ever!

So sweeet hor!
Byebye!!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.