vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


HAPPYBIRTHDAYAHMA! :) / RAGE / counter-attack accounts! / I miss my long hair! ))); no more pony tails, no m... / I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING! HAHAHAHA See that ... / awesome days spent with awesome ppl! / :) / SHUYI IS EATING MACDONALDS. SOMEONE SHOULD PULL HE... / Happy birthday. / Sun festival 2010 /

all in all / Tuesday, November 30 @ 9:36 PM
Hey peeps! it has been 9 days since  I last blogged gosh. so tired, so many things happened in this short period of time and it's killing me (stab me pls). Just a few updates!

#1 PAY FINALLY CAME IN OMG


#2 BRAG 2010
Participated in VB but didn't have the chance to play full match and won 2nd place for SOH. (Y)  Haidhar participated in soccer and for the first match he scored 2 goals in a row and there goes his 'Star Player' title among people HAHHAHAH



see how happy he is after he scored? AHHA I can't imagine me doing that for tennis though, tsk. Anyways some sore losers justt afraid of losing in during one of the match against SOH that they targeted haidhar and do all means to stop him from scoring. Stupid shitz. This shows that being a star player isn't a good thing too. HAHA.


(L)!



#3 HARRY POTTER



First point, HARRY POTTER IS REALLY HAIRY. LOL he has a hairy top manzx, if you watched you'll know which part of the show I'm talking about. HAHA okay la, I find the show DAMN DRAGGY but still funny and entertaining. Why must they include so many BOO scenes and scare the hell out of me.

Lol sometimes your guts feeling really came true. It's like I went to toilet after the show thinking in mind whether I'll bump into any familar faces not since Cine is sucha common hang out place. JUST THEN, christie pop in front of me but behind a glass, playing pool with 2Gians. LOL thats when denise pop up and saw me. Been so long since I met her hahahaha & she got tix to Super Show III!   :(( Take more photos kkkkk! :)
Met Aaron otw back too, the world is just too too small.

#4 FRIENDSHIP IN DANDER
To S & J,
we've been together for the past sem and went through thick and thin pizza, had so much fun tgt and all. why must we result to this situation in this sem? Rmb we promised each other before that next time when we found our clique in the new class, we're suppose to combine them together with us and create a big clique? & also not leaving/adding ppl into our clique and we'll always stick as one? Why is this happening now?
All of us really hope you 2 can go back to normal, back to the same old us. Hope we can talk this out seriously. Okay? :(


On behalf of hui dhar & me.

#5 MEET UP WITH PEEPSSS!

Just met up with son after a long period of time! Hohohoho. Wah the world is really damn small, i wonder when will it be expanded. Went to study @ starbucks w Nat and during the period of time I studied, met up with son and dinner, I MET LIKE 12 PPL?!?!? OR EVEN MORE. LOL Walk for a few minutes bump into this person, then walk for another few bump into another one -.- It's really like 'Meet My Friends Day' that day. AHHAHAHAHA

Yay next week gonna meet up with Hanhan & Enen! , Kbox with chua & co.! , Korean BBQ with son!!! So excited :D

#6 Mnet Asian Music Awards!

OMG IT'S FREAKING HOT. I LOVE 2PM'S BODIES TO THE MAX WTH.  HOW CAN THEY BE SO HAWT LOLOLOL. 

I dont understand why this yr's MAMA award winners are all 2PM, Miss A & 2NE1 only. ARE THEY THE ONLY CONTESTANTS IN THIS THING?! WHERE IS MY SHINEE, SUPERJUNIOR, 4MINUTE, SNSD KARA ETC?! Is it cause they could not make it to the awards ceremony thats why they change all the award winners to those who are present there? Lol. 

Thinking back, dongbang had an awesome performance last year during MAMA. Gosh I miss them :(

That's about all. I'm so tired, so sick. Why cough flu and sore throat are best friends? Never fails to have them together. Rawr.

BYE!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.