vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


StanChard 2010!~ / Deep inside of me, / ASIAPOP!!! / 2PM FTW / all in all / HAPPYBIRTHDAYAHMA! :) / RAGE / counter-attack accounts! / I miss my long hair! ))); no more pony tails, no m... / I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING! HAHAHAHA See that ... /

KBOX! / Monday, December 6 @ 11:12 PM
SINGING WITH HUITINGCHUA, SIHUIWONG, JEROMEKOH & BRANDONJOHN TODAY :D
What else can I say?

JUST ENJOYED TO THE MAX. LOL. Superb :) Huiting & me kept taking the mics cause we're practicing for upcoming JYP audition & yah the room cracked. HAHAHA even rome they all can't take our voice alr. lol.


JOKE OF THE DAY;

SIHUI GOT DRUNK ON ONE GLASS OF SHANDY, ONLY.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
sorry sihui! :D
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.