vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. 2PM FTW / all in all / HAPPYBIRTHDAYAHMA! :) / RAGE / counter-attack accounts! / I miss my long hair! ))); no more pony tails, no m... / I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING! HAHAHAHA See that ... / awesome days spent with awesome ppl! / :) / SHUYI IS EATING MACDONALDS. SOMEONE SHOULD PULL HE... / |
ASIAPOP!!! / Saturday, December 4 @ 6:36 PM
Omg!! Finally I completed my 公主嫁到! So awesome, damn funny & nice. Go watch!!! So finally I started on Sungkyunkwan Scandal!! My yoochun :D Although I just started not long ago, I can see that this show is very nice (esp with yoochunnie inside) !! HAHAHAHA sorry bias source. HAHAHAHA. How i wish I can be like Kim Yoon-hee.. hugged by yoochunnie!! SO TIGHT PLEASE -.- AWWWW!!! so nice >:( hahahahaha and I realized Song Joong Ki who is acting as Goo Yong Ha in the show look so much like Onew!!! See this! CAN YOU SEE THAT THEY'RE 99.9999999% LOOK ALIKE?! Omg both looks so cute :D ! & also I found another similar faces HAHAAH why in the world so many people look alike manzxz. Thats is my Jonghyun(Left) & Amber(Right), wth why they look like twins sibling. HAHAHAH ----------- By now... Asiapop should have started. My 2PM/2AM/BEAST & all should be performing soooooon. & here am I, waiting for the clock to strike 8pm to get ready and leave house for StanChard which is at 2am. seriously what is this manzx. :( |