vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


ASIAPOP!!! / 2PM FTW / all in all / HAPPYBIRTHDAYAHMA! :) / RAGE / counter-attack accounts! / I miss my long hair! ))); no more pony tails, no m... / I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING! HAHAHAHA See that ... / awesome days spent with awesome ppl! / :) /

Deep inside of me, / Saturday, December 4 @ 7:12 PM

And you took it away without any warning.

I know I shouldn't be feeling this way anymore but it's just so hard to control.
It has been so long ever since I threw you out of my mind & now just one "hello" brought you back into my mind all over again.

I always thought you've gone in my heart.
But the moment my heart pumps fast when you talked to me, I knew it's haven't.

I wonder,
When will you be gone for long?
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.