vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Deep inside of me, / ASIAPOP!!! / 2PM FTW / all in all / HAPPYBIRTHDAYAHMA! :) / RAGE / counter-attack accounts! / I miss my long hair! ))); no more pony tails, no m... / I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING! HAHAHAHA See that ... / awesome days spent with awesome ppl! /

StanChard 2010!~ / Monday, December 6 @ 3:45 PM
Woohooo finally Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2010 has ended!! YAY! No more saturadays briefing, YAY! No more boring slides, YAY! LOL. Can't believe that I had my first ton night because of this, gosh. It's freaking tired. Just closing my eye lid for a moment will make me lose my balance and fell asleep. Lol but I enjoyed much! :D I love my Baggage team :D :D managed to click with them although our age differs.

Xuelian & Jasmine are the first 2 that i manged to talk to cause they attended the briefing last time HAHA made friend with a bunch of RiverValley High School peeps & I felt so stupid even though I'm older than them -.- wthhh guess it's a kind of aura LOL. Initially I thought they very proud & etc, but in the end they very funny! CAUSE MOST OF THEM LIKE K-POP WOOHOOO! so many kpop topics strike up when we're talking. SHINee Bigbang SNSD SS501 2PM etc etc hahahahahah! Made a lot of friends through this event so gonna join OCBC Cycling 2010 with them again ! :D


Pictures time!!

Q-ing for registration!

Race started!!! Sky so nice :)




This is damn niceeeeee.

wah my angle take until so nice lol
baggages! Look like dead bodies right!

everybody help out to carry 100plus~

Finally run until day time! HAHA
after they ran finish at last! Good Job!!

some performances to cheer us up lol


my team! (still have more lah)
lol so cute, 3 sleeping beautiessss
I think it was a very good experience because you get to know more about how a marathon operates & also make new friends! Plus you get to earn money toooooo! Hahahahahah. It's really nice so please take part in marathon event if you can alright!!! You'll enjoy it :D

Before that actually went out with denise aaron & fique all the way from 9pm to reporting time which is 2am and we played pool etc etc. so fun! HAHAHHA never tried doing this before & it's so interesting heh. MEET UP SOON KAY PEEPS! :D
& I saw one cutie! but he's younger than me. SIANZXZX.

FYI: I earned $32 for doing that and forgo my $188 Asiapop concert T_T 
I'M SOOOOOO MAD!!!! 2PM HAD SUCHA GOOD TIME WITH THE FANS OMG SHAKE HANDS & TAKE PHOTOS WITH THEM AND EVEN KISS THE FANGIRL! WTFFFFFFFFFF.


MY.TAEC.KISSED.A.FAN.GIRL'S.HAND-.-




CAN DIE MANZX OMG HOW CAN TAEC GIVE AWAY HIS KISS SO EASILY WALAO. AT LEAST GIVE ME ONE TOOO CAN T_T
I want to chop off her hand, hang it & indicate: "Taec's kiss art piece" LOL

This totally spoil my day -.-
but... at least I earned money rather than spending just to watch the concert to make myself unhappy. Rawr.
yes i'm lying.

Sigh anyways met waineenee for dinner & walk around NEX after the event! :D Omg freaking lot people please, but all empty handed -.-like all walk around nia. Most of the shops are restaurants so people if you dont know what to eat, just go there walk one round and you'll have an idea :)

Joke of the day:

Wainee: I wanna buy toner.
Me: Toe nail?!
Wainee: TONER LAH.

LOL, I think the lack of sleep made me blur & confused.

BYE! :D
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.