vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


KBOX! / StanChard 2010!~ / Deep inside of me, / ASIAPOP!!! / 2PM FTW / all in all / HAPPYBIRTHDAYAHMA! :) / RAGE / counter-attack accounts! / I miss my long hair! ))); no more pony tails, no m... /

still counting on, / Tuesday, December 7 @ 11:38 PM


Finally had a meet up with psl's fan! HAAHAHAH yes i know it's such a stupid nick but there's reasons behind it k! But aiya quite stupid though lol. It's cause I wanted to be a Peer Support Leader(PSL) when i'm in secondary but I didn't go for the interview so I did not become one lah. So I told him about it and I say I be his PSL instead. & then he became my fan so PSL's fan name is established! HAHAHAHAHAHA whatever -.-


Watched Rapunzel & I think it's pretty nice :D Very touching, interesting and musical-like movie. No wonder it won HarryPotter in the movie chart haahhahahaha. 


MEET UP AGAIN SOON KAY!?!?!? :D 
help me buy my shoes too hehehehe
7 years of friendship & still counting.... Loves! ;)

Anyways I just realized I wore a couple shirt with Jay park!!!!! OMG


Wah i'm damn happy about it LOLOLOL SAME COLOR PLEASE OMG. 
HELLO BOYFRIEND! <3

HHAHAHAHHA AND ONE MORE HAPPPY NEWS! 
FINALLY I BOUGHT TOMS SHOE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

NAVY!
Or you think grey nicer? Shit lah. I bought blue lol but whatever!!! Navy is awesomeeeeeee :D

Grey!
Wahahahahahaha Ohya one interesting site for you guys to try it out!!  Credit Sihui!
http://en.akinator.com/#

It's freaking scary at first cause whatever I guessed came true!!! omg it's freaking scary. 
WARNING: Please do not try too many times because the accuracy will decrease ;)

Firstly I tried my prince charming Changmin(!!!!) and it really came out! Freaking handsome omgomgomg.
aww so handsome.
Next I tried my prince cutie Key & it came out too!!! HE'S DAMN CUTE HERE HEHEHE :D
aww so cute omg!
GO TRY OUT KAY! You'll freak out at first but yah remember not to try too many times k! :D


BYE!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.