vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.
Happy birthday :) /
SENTOSAAAA /
JoJo - Keep Forgetting (To Forget About You)
Na,... /
I HAD MY FUNNIEST MARKETING PPT UP TILL NOW OMG LO... /
Heart attack of the day:
Elvin & Joce(in red) ... /
3 CHEERS TO THE TRIO! /
JYP & Back to church ;) /
NEXXXXXXXXXXXX /
Favorites. /
still counting on, /
|
Catch a grenade for ya
Goh Shuyi, love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.
Happy birthday :) /
SENTOSAAAA /
JoJo - Keep Forgetting (To Forget About You)
Na,... /
I HAD MY FUNNIEST MARKETING PPT UP TILL NOW OMG LO... /
Heart attack of the day:
Elvin & Joce(in red) ... /
3 CHEERS TO THE TRIO! /
JYP & Back to church ;) /
NEXXXXXXXXXXXX /
Favorites. /
still counting on, /
|
Abit too late but still.. / Friday, December 24 @ 11:48 PM
FINALLY! I've time to blog hahahahah recently was kinda busy and always reached home late so couldn't update! Omg I can't believe that tmr is X'mas already and 6 more days it'll be a brand new year!!!! Time past so fast.. like in a blink of an eye *blink blink* tsk. Last year of today I think I just knock off work from Taka only HAHAHAHA. anyways just some random updates in a peanutshell!!
- Finally have the time to work @ Charm's job!!! Woohooo! it's like making clay at Prologue over the weekends. Hmm it's very fun & I learnt a lot of new things! Made a lot of items tooo HEHE. ANYBODY WANNA CUSTOMIZE YOUR RING/EAR RING/ETC? Just tell me & i'll try my best to make & sell to you guys @ a reasonable price! I'll post some of my products here so look out for it k!
 |
| I made korean flag!!! :D |
 |
| So cute right!! it's all made from our clay k. |
 |
| this one damn nice!! damn pro :) |
- I'm seriously getting fatter gosh -.- I HAD 2 BUFFETS IN ONE WEEEK WTH. Plan officially failed like totally. IMMA START FROM TOMORROW, 25/12/2010, XMAS DAY! Everybody, look out for the better me in 3 months time! which is 25/03/2011!!! I'm aiming 45kg HAHA hwaiting shu!!!
 |
| Hope to see this results!! HAHAH |
- SONG JOONG KI IS FREAKING CUTE OMGOMGOMG HE DID A SUPER CUTE ACTION LOL. went to stak him early in the morning at Tony Moly Marina Square w/ ning, sim and yan! it's like freaking sad cause we waited at the wrong side then Oppa was facing the other side all the while :(((( but never I managed to see him and saw his cute face omg!! :D
 |
| OMG DID YOU SEE HIM!!!??! |
 |
| Sorry too far ah! |
 |
| His face damn cute! LOL Narsha is so blessed. HAHA |
 |
| apparently we failed immitating. -.- |
 |
| Fan meet pass!! (not mine la -.-) |
 |
| Twinnie! |
 |
| Find these so cute, HAHA crocs shoes lol |
- Had SCMS10 at SuperBowl Marina Square and it's freaking awesome manzx. I never had so many games of bowling at one go before, taking 4 lanes can. HAHAHAH So funny. all of us take one lane and trying out different ways to bowl hahahha damn fun!
 |
| Everybody else except Aaron! :) |
- FINALLY I WENT FOR O SCH DANCE CLASSES!!! WOOHOOO! Went for An An's and she's really good, can go for her hiphop class :D but walao freaking $25 sia. Kill me. lol but thats registration fees + class fee so yeah not too bad. She's damn cute, she speak damn funny english HAHAHA i think she's from hongkong!
- Last but not least, clubbbbbbing w/ Fremantle peeps + sister :))))) Everytime I drink, I'll have rashes. So itchy!!! So next time if I mention that i'm having rashes, yknow what is it already!! Hahahhaha
FYI: Don't stereotype me!! I'm a good girl okayyy, ain't like any other clubber. I don't club so often also please. So don't anyhow judge me kkkk!!
 |
| I realized DJ looks like squirrel from here!! |
 |
| taken at 3am?! lol |
Done! Hahahhahaha I'll continue my X'mas wishes next post although I think it's kinda impossible for people to get it for me now cause it's like tmr only??!?!? LOL. Nevermind still have my birthday!! HEHE (18 April) !!
|