vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


NEXXXXXXXXXXXX / Favorites. / still counting on, / KBOX! / StanChard 2010!~ / Deep inside of me, / ASIAPOP!!! / 2PM FTW / all in all / HAPPYBIRTHDAYAHMA! :) /

JYP & Back to church ;) / Saturday, December 11 @ 2:06 AM
WOOOOOOOYIEEEEEEEEEE FINALLY THE DAY HAS ARRIVED! LOLOLOLOL.
Time for embarrassment. LOLOL.

JYP AUDITION!!!!!

Wth I woke up like freaking 6am please, still have to travel all the way to Bukit Panjang. Please kill me -.- I was dragging my feet out the door can, damn tired ;( Slept on the train and contacted the rest, LATE! :( But nevermind being early is better than late hahahhahahaa after awhile met Shaf & Mel & we travelled to Senja cause heard walk from there is faster. Freaking Alpha Entertainment don't know why changed the venue to sucha woolu place when they can held it at RP!!!!!!!!!!! freak. lol but whatever. When we arrived, omgosh it's like sooooooo many people Q-ing & waiting. Went on to Q while waiting for huiting & friend then bump into Laisim & Joshua! Hahahahha

Nvm  I think I shall cut long story short.
  • I did not get through the audition (or I gave up) HAHA
  • Chaotic.
  • Melvin waited & said he screwed up. LOL
  • Interesting & wanna try again!!
  • YG coming Jan 2011! WOOHOOO
Some pics taken during the few hours I'm there! :D








My Q number!! Go go buy 4D!

ting! :D

Shaf!!
Forgot to take with melvin cause we left earlier, sorrry mel! Wait till YG kay? :D

--------

Went back to church after backslided for few months, hmmm. the joy within me just can't be described using simple words. So glad that ting brought me to her CG, get to bond with them and finally decided to turn back to God. ;) I'm officially in cg S33! All of them so friendly that made me feel so comfortable with them so i'm able to communicate and laugh along with them. It just feel so funny, it's my first time meeting them but it felt like I've known them for long. Hmmm..... :) 




omg he's so freaking cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! His name is zacky(short form), 7months old only (I think). SO CUTE HOR!!!!! :)

Meet some of my cg members! :D
Hahahhaha after dinning out @ NEX, few of us went to play lan & omg,

I'LL NEVER PLAY L4D EVER AGAIN,
I PROMISED.

LOL, you won't feeel giddy while playing meh?!?!?!? I played like few minutes i gone crazy already lol. Cannot take it so went toilet to vomit -.- fail. Lol.

NIGHTS PEEPS! :)
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.