vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.
JoJo - Keep Forgetting (To Forget About You)
Na,... /
I HAD MY FUNNIEST MARKETING PPT UP TILL NOW OMG LO... /
Heart attack of the day:
Elvin & Joce(in red) ... /
3 CHEERS TO THE TRIO! /
JYP & Back to church ;) /
NEXXXXXXXXXXXX /
Favorites. /
still counting on, /
KBOX! /
StanChard 2010!~ /
|
Catch a grenade for ya
Goh Shuyi, love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.
JoJo - Keep Forgetting (To Forget About You)
Na,... /
I HAD MY FUNNIEST MARKETING PPT UP TILL NOW OMG LO... /
Heart attack of the day:
Elvin & Joce(in red) ... /
3 CHEERS TO THE TRIO! /
JYP & Back to church ;) /
NEXXXXXXXXXXXX /
Favorites. /
still counting on, /
KBOX! /
StanChard 2010!~ /
|
SENTOSAAAA / Wednesday, December 15 @ 11:26 AM
Wooohooo!
One thing I like about being in SOH: GET TO GO EXCURSION TO A LOT RANDOM PLACES! (as long as it's outside school, everywhere is good!)
HAHAHAH and for this week, we went Sentosa!!! :D Even though we need to do worksheet and complete tasks while we're there, all of us dress up like we gonna go there sun tanned and enjoy etc. HAHAHA Straw hats, bikinis, dress and sunglasses hahahaha damn epic. Mr Tan still wear like LONG SLEEVE + JEANS WITH BAG. poor thing. hhahahaha we went everywhere with the whole class and FINALLY WE'RE DISMISSED THEN WENT TANNING WITH RENEE, ANDREA & JILL. WOOOHOOO.
I really wanna become tanned again manzx, firstly i'll look healthier, secondly skinnier & also looks nicer overall. Tsk. BUT THE SUN DOESN'T LIKE US :( once we reached the beach, wind blowing and dark clouds moving over to our side AND RAINED -.- wth. Even after the rain stopped, the sun still refused to come out so what can we do? Take photo lor. Sianzx. there goes my tanning plan.... sigh. Felt so extra, Jill andrea & renee all like one sporty girl, one model, one skinny like shit. Then me? FAT. -.- TO ADD ON TO MY WOUND, ALL OF THEM WORE BIKINIS AND ME?! ONE SHIRT OVER ME . -.- fml manzx seriously lol.
 |
| Sunglasses!! + hair effect lol |
 |
| no bbt allowed though. but who cares?! |
 |
| YES ACT CUTE FAIL TTM. |
 |
| Lol epic funny. |
 |
| When we reached!! |
 |
| MEL JAN SHU! |
 |
| Grp photo!! |
 |
| That funny creature!! |
 |
| First station! |
 |
| 2nd station! |
 |
| MIN ! |
 |
| Amanda! :D |
 |
| Look at Amir stylish hair! HAHA Cooolz. |
 |
| SUCCESSFUL JUMP SHOT! |
 |
| Our prettttty nails :D |
 |
| Uma so prettttty :) |
 |
| JILL! MY LES PARTNER LOL. |
OKAY. HERE COMES THE EXTRA PART OF ME AMONG THEM.....
 |
| I'M SO EXTRAAA |
 |
| Tsk. |
 |
| WTH IS THIS?!?! MODELLLLL. |
 |
| & I'M STUCK IN MIDDLE -.- |
 |
| Sigh, they're made models. |
 |
| Rapunzel Rapunzel~ |
 |
| Like this the most! I look kinda slim here HAHAHA |
Sigh, I REGRET NOT GOING RWS WITH JAN & BABA ETC. OMG :( I've never been there and have not seen the Universal Studio thingy ONCE before and now i've the chance but I can't :(
WHO CAN BRING ME GO UNIVERSAL STUDIO?!?!? :(((((
How about you promised me? Jerk.
Emo time. BYE!
|