vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. X'MAS WISH 2010 / Abit too late but still.. / Happy birthday :) / SENTOSAAAA / JoJo - Keep Forgetting (To Forget About You) Na,... / I HAD MY FUNNIEST MARKETING PPT UP TILL NOW OMG LO... / Heart attack of the day: Elvin & Joce(in red) ... / 3 CHEERS TO THE TRIO! / JYP & Back to church ;) / NEXXXXXXXXXXXX / |
Spring cleaning~! / Sunday, December 26 @ 9:48 PM
Today is sucha fruitful day!!!! Finally pack my messy room with sister, hohoho. Clear those rubbish or unwanted stuffs that are taking up our precious floor and donate those unwanted clothes to salvation army. Sista just took care of clearing of clothes and cleaning up her cupboard and floor which is damn easy, while for me, I need to clear up my own area which is 3 different spots!!!! Busy like shit -.- One corner of the room was there since secondary school days (those w/s stuffs), one cupboard for magazines + kpop stuffs and another for things that useful & memories items. So I've to clear one side, move over some to the cupboard and vice versa -.- While cleaning I found a lot of stuffs! HAHA SO FUNNY OMG. It's like I found a bag full of letters I wrote and my friends' during sec school days whenever we're bored. Thinking back it's pretty stupid huh, like we're in the same class but still want to use letter and communicate?! I think I became clever after realizing this HAHHAHAHA & I can't believe I actually used this alien language before : "I want to tell you something larhhh" "Soriie" "Today very bo mood sia" "Why lyk that lehx?" WTF LOLOLOL eh don't laugh hor, I BET YOU DID THE SAME TOO LOL. Phew i'm glad I turn over a new leaf & use proper english now wahahhahaha. if not, i'll be transferred over to the Ah Lianszx Pte Ltd -.- Also! I found 15cm tall mountain tall of epop magazines I used to buy to get updates abt all the kpop stuffs. It freaking cost $2.50 each & i happily bought it everyweeeek. Omg I don't even know the figure that I spent on it throughout the 3years -.- The mountain collapsed after a thunderstorm, lol okay whatever -.- Anyways I love my bro!!! WOOOHOOO!!! He went M'sia with his friends and he bought me something!! Not my sis not mum not dad BUT ME!!! Guess what?! IT'S TVXQ TOWEL!!!!!! :D :D :D I get to see their face all over my room(posters) and now i get to see their faces even when I shower, LOL eh think straight lah!!!! haahahha so awesome (Y)
|