vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


HYUNBINNNNNNNNN~ / Scandal everywhere~ / Happy 7th Anniversary DBSK! / Spring cleaning~! / X'MAS WISH 2010 / Abit too late but still.. / Happy birthday :) / SENTOSAAAA / JoJo - Keep Forgetting (To Forget About You) Na,... / I HAD MY FUNNIEST MARKETING PPT UP TILL NOW OMG LO... /

2011 will be a better year!~ / Saturday, January 1 @ 3:29 AM
Bye 2010, Hi 2011!

Thinking back, my memories in 2010 is filled with 1/4 of happiness & 3/4 sadness. Not that tragic lah, but a lot of thing occured in 2010 that made me felt so down and really on the verge of giving up. However, thanks God I've awesome friends that are always there to listen to me and encourage me that made me stand up confidently again.

Taking this chance, I wanna thank some of you that made a impact in my life and I'm really glad I've you :)

                                                                           --------------

1. Wainee

Hello hubby!!!! We're married for 3 years ++ & still counting already! LOL It's so amazing how we become husband & wife in the first place, it's like under ridiculous circumstances HAHA. Anyways, I'm really happy to have you as one of my very good friends that never fails to cheer me up when I'm down :) You're always there for me regardless of what happen. Previously I was very down (due to ahem yknow) & you lent me your shoulder to cry on without any hesitation. I was very touched as I know someone is there for me and I really appreciate that. I hope I did my job as a good friend of yours too! Hehe.
I'll be here for you always too! :D
May we've more anniversaries to comeeeeee & 2011 will be a great year for us!
Meet up soon kkkkkkk, Love you!!!!!

                                                                         ------------

2. Tania

Hello Woman/Bestie!!!!! I remembered our first encounter was so funny. It's like we both said hi under an awkward situation when we dont know each other -.- Lol, and here we became bestiesssss. Know you since sec 3 but only got closer during sec 4 when we really had a lot of cold wars omg. Lost count already lol. There's once we really got into a very serious cold war that last for a few weeks that even though we're in the same clique & class, we doesnt even look/talk to each other. Yes it's that serious. & we actually became better with the help of audrey HAHA.

Anyways I really thank you for whatever you've done for me throughout th years (although we always bicker)! You're there for me whatever what happens, never fail to help me when I needed help and thanks for cheering me up by being retarded with me HAHA. Really hope our friendship will stay strong forever, together with the girls too! :D

May 2011 be a better year for you!
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you girls tooo!

                                                                           ---------------

                                                                 3. Peitian & Sinyan

Hello retards!!!!! HAHHAA it's like the 3rd year we actually camp and count down together already :)))) so amazing! We've been friends through softball since sec...2? HAHA Initially I was not that close to you guys but idk when as time goes by, we got closer during training and also went out together more often! Hhahahaha thanks for being my good friends during softball times and until now! We've shared a lot of laughters and happiness cause duh we're the retards LOL so yeah thanks for being there for me before! :D
May our friendship last long long long k!! Count down tgt next year, next next year, next next next year too!


Love you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                   ----------------
                                                                 4. Chinjie

Hello PSL's Fan!!!!!!! Hahahhahaha can't believe we actually became good friends cause I only know you as Csy's friend. Didnt know as time past, we gradually became closer as we goes to the same church and also we still kept in contact! Hehhehehe. Thanks a lot of being sucha good buddy of mine that never fails to make me laugh whenever we go out!! Hhahahaha really appreciate for the things that you've done for me all these while, including all the presents you got for me! I'm still using the NUM bag you gave btw :)) So yeah! I know i'm repeating but, May our friendship last long!!! HEHE. Hope 2011 will be a blast for you!


Meet up soon k! Love you!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                     ------------------

                                                             5. Joanne aka Hanhan

Hello hanhan!! the girl who intro me to DBSK :))))))) HEHEHE. I still remember the few lines that you would always spread to ppl about how I know about DBSK through you. -.- So embarrassing HAHA. You're also the president of my fan club during school days! LOL. Hmm we've became so close during the camp that we always tell each other secrets and have HTHT sometimes that made me feel so amazed that some of your advices actually works (although you're younger)! Hahahhaahha  I missssss youuuuuuuuu! :(

See you soooon k! Love you!!!! :D
                                                                        ------------------

                                     5. Jerome, Siyun, Sihui & Haidhar

Hello we're the click 5!!!! Hhahhahahahah although we know each other for going-to-be-a-year only, the friendship that we build within us is not shallow at all! Instead the bond is getting stronger :) All I can say is thanks you guy for being there always! :D

Although we gonna split class next sem again, hope our friendship will never ever split kkkkkk?
Love you guys!!!!!!!

                                                             ---------------------

                                                                        6. You.

You. impacted my life the most, ups & downs are all created by you like leading me on a roller coaster ride in my life. In the year of 2010, you made me the happiest and also the sad-est person. Bonus, you're the one who hurt me the most too. But, i'm not going to care about that part but focus on the part that you actually brought joy & happy memories into my life, transformed me to become a better person, improved my and taught me a lot of things that I didn't know before. I thank you for that, really. If not for you, it wouldn't be the same Shuyi now.

Hope you'll have a blast in 2011 & be happy always.
Miss you.

----------

FYI: For those that not mention, you're still loved by me okay!!!!!! :D :D
I love everybody ^^ TEEHEEE!

HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE! <3
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.