vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. Scandal everywhere~ / Happy 7th Anniversary DBSK! / Spring cleaning~! / X'MAS WISH 2010 / Abit too late but still.. / Happy birthday :) / SENTOSAAAA / JoJo - Keep Forgetting (To Forget About You) Na,... / I HAD MY FUNNIEST MARKETING PPT UP TILL NOW OMG LO... / Heart attack of the day: Elvin & Joce(in red) ... / |
HYUNBINNNNNNNNN~ / Thursday, December 30 @ 8:05 PM
HYUNBINNNNNNNNNNNNN~! OMG HE'S SOOOO CUTE & HANDSOME (not as dashing compared to last time) !!!!! Been watching Secret Garden although I have not finish Sungkyunkwan HAHAHA :/ it's a very very nice show, funny at the same time. Recommend to watch! (Y) It's about the switching of souls over the two bodies after they drank a kind of potion from a secret garden they went to. Things went strange for them and........ slowly watch & you'll know! TEEHEE
-------------------------------- I was read Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minute and one sentence inside the boook caught my eyes that I think it really made sense. "Happiness wasn't just what you reported, it was also how you choose to remember"It really woke me up. Yes its true, if you know how to choose to remember, everything in your world will be like wonderland, living in happiness forever. For me, I started to think more towards the positive side of a matter. Be flexible, no matter how negative things may be, I'm sure there will still be a way out, an optimistic side. It just that you've to learn how to figure it out. Although I'm optimistic by nature, there are still times things knock me down, leading me towards the negative side and sadness fills me up. It's like the famous example: The glass is half empty/ The glass is half filled. It's alll depends on how you see things in your life. Choose the right things to remember. Hope everybody who sees this line will be more optimistic and always look things on the bright side! :) STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!
|