vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


HI PEEPZ / 10years ago..... / sicksicksick / I hate F.A! / Happy New Year / 2011 will be a better year!~ / HYUNBINNNNNNNNN~ / Scandal everywhere~ / Happy 7th Anniversary DBSK! / Spring cleaning~! /

- / Wednesday, March 2 @ 11:23 PM

No matter how many times you do things that I dislike the most, 
my heart still run towards you. 

But, I'm really stuck in between your actions & your words
you said this but you did that. What does this means? 
You said you love me no more but your actions does not tell me so
Do friends hug & kiss goodbye like we did? 
after what had happened? 

I wonder is this something that you do to other girls
but to me, it means a different thing. 
9 months past but my feeling has not gone
You brought my hope up high & made it fall to the bottom of the earth
I'm on my way to let you go but you kept stirring my mind,
make me travel back to the past & start everything over again.

Please use your actions and show me what you said is really how you feel
If it's true, prove it to me so I can give up. If it's not, tell me. 
Stop making my heart swaying back and forth from you.

-

Who say it's only happiness when you're together? 
Being by your side, regarded as your good friend is enough for me. 

Thanks for being there,
saranghae

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.