vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


I hate F.A! / Happy New Year / 2011 will be a better year!~ / HYUNBINNNNNNNNN~ / Scandal everywhere~ / Happy 7th Anniversary DBSK! / Spring cleaning~! / X'MAS WISH 2010 / Abit too late but still.. / Happy birthday :) /

sicksicksick / Thursday, January 13 @ 11:28 PM
......... Woot. Did not post for 11days, hahahahahaha was so tired and totally had no time to do it.

  1. REVISION UT
  2. TENNIS TRAINING
  3. GO OUT.

Busyz ttm. But yay left 2 UTs so kinda relax already hahahahhahahahahahahah.

Anyway seems like a few of my juniors are considering RP as their top 12 choices, hmm not bad! But a lot others decided to come because we're the only school who offers high cut off points -.-
wth so rp is your last resort before going ITE lah? 

Yeah it's true. LOLOL
i'm also one of those who did not put rp as choice but no choice have to come -.-

Just some random updates.

I LOST 2KG IN 3WEEEKS.
LIKKA HAPPY GIRL ONLY. ^^

HAHAHAHAH seems like my effort had been paid off! Yayyyyy (Y) but, it like still a distance away from my ideal weight :(   Work harder shuuuuu! Sigh.

I've to restrict myself from eating too much snacks or eating those jabalang food. :(( I'm craving for a lot of food now omg...... the first thing im gonna eat when I succeed in my plan will be:

SWENSENS MUDPIE!


                               THIS. IS. MY. MOTIVATION!

And,
  • Korean BBQ Honey chicken
  • Koi/Gong Cha Milk tea!
  • KFC egg tart
  • Carl's Jr Beef chilli fries
  • Fast food meal (BK!)
  • Awfully chocolate ice cream
  • Starbucks Java Chip
and many more..

HAHA. hungry already gosh. I CAN DO IT!!!!

kbye.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.