vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. Happy New Year / 2011 will be a better year!~ / HYUNBINNNNNNNNN~ / Scandal everywhere~ / Happy 7th Anniversary DBSK! / Spring cleaning~! / X'MAS WISH 2010 / Abit too late but still.. / Happy birthday :) / SENTOSAAAA / |
I hate F.A! / Monday, January 3 @ 10:50 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG FINALLY I DID MY BRAIDS!!!!!!! (Y) HAHA So happppppy! This is something I wanted to do long time ago but always don't have the time to do :(( It's like I wanted to braid when I'm having long hair so it looks nicer? But it slipped off my mind when I decided to cut off my hair. Awwwww. Nevermind! Imma do this again when my hair is longer so it'll look cooler and also nicer :D I think I look abit butch now -.- but whatever I dont care lol. FYI: I did it @ Far East, a very pinkish manicure shop handled by cheenas. $5 per braid so yeah my hair worth at least $10 now :) HURRY GO DO K! Hahahahhaha, we actually partial and go town to shop because today's problem very sianzx. Like so many accounts wah can die omg Zzzz. Let me predict: next F.A grade will be......... F! Sigh. Renee, Andrea & Amir did airbrush tattoo too, minimun $10, price range according to the size of the tattoo. Renee's Lightning: Amir's Scorpion; HAHAHAHAHHAHAH it's pretty cool though. BYE! |