vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Totally awesome! / - / HI PEEPZ / 10years ago..... / sicksicksick / I hate F.A! / Happy New Year / 2011 will be a better year!~ / HYUNBINNNNNNNNN~ / Scandal everywhere~ /

RANDOM! / Saturday, March 5 @ 11:42 PM
Sometimes I'm just puzzled. My workplace's kitchen are full of China people BUT! their food is really very very nice. When I tell them the orders in English, they catch nothing. When they see the orders IN ENGLISH they can actually get it. WHY HUH?


They can't understand but they can read. Shouldn't it be the other way round? I remember in Primary school we always practice reading then we start understanding the english isn't it? No meh?
Weirdos!

---

Arghhhh it has been so long since I last watch my shows!! :( Now I think I missed 2 ep of WGM already. SIAN SO LAZY TO TRACK BACK. plus I still have so many shows to go manz oh no. Thinking that I can use this holiday to chiong finish all my shows but turn out that I work more instead -.- SIGH. the need of money is so strong, lololol.


gosh im so tired. bye.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.