vigorancehills.tumblr.com
Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things. I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha. If I had you / RANDOM! / Totally awesome! / - / HI PEEPZ / 10years ago..... / sicksicksick / I hate F.A! / Happy New Year / 2011 will be a better year!~ / |
Pissed / Monday, March 7 @ 10:40 PM
EH WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? You think you're in black you've the rights to scold everybody here? You think just because you're the most experienced one you can do anything you like? You think just because you're our manager we've to abide everything you say? You think just because you're fierce we'll be scared of you? HELL NO. Ass. I was just passing by Melvin so just ask him what he's doing and he just passed me a cake that he's gonna pass to everybody then you come in and scold me, say everybody else is doing pre-closing then here I am taking a piece of cake. EH SINCE WHEN I SAID I'M NOT GONNA DO? I'M JUST ABOUT TO GO IN AND START PACKING UP RIGHT? Why do you have to scold everybody you see huh? Don't think you're always right please. Sometimes I just don't understand. You all managers get higher pay but doing less things than us. What is this? It's like everything also ask us do, YOU ALL CANNOT DO ALSO MEH? NO HANDS & LEGS? I know for sure those cleaning up jobs leave it to us, but those normal things like taking orders, serving food & drinks, setting up tables or anything else you can think of doing in a restaurant, you guys just can't help us out? Everytime just have to order us around then you all standing there zhuo bo. Sometimes I just thought like we're all treated like a maid manz, seriously. Everybody is complaining about you and your stupid attitude. Please change it. PLEASE. If you wanna bring peace to our restaurant. I bet our working experience will be much more enjoyable without you scolding us like free. ------ Finally, everything is out. Phew I'm feeling much better now. Btw everything above is my own opinions/comments, NO OFFENCES!!! Enough of complaining. No matter how many times I complain, I'm still gonna work there so what for? Make myself angry for nothing. Sigh, now I know how working is tough, not the job but is the people you working with. k thanks for reading bye |