vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


(Y) / Hmm. I felt quite guilty of what I wrote in the ea... / Pissed / If I had you / RANDOM! / Totally awesome! / - / HI PEEPZ / 10years ago..... / sicksicksick /

Well, that's pure idiotic! / Monday, March 14 @ 10:57 PM
Just some random things! 

Do you ever wonder why RP only has one fast food restaurant- Subway while the other poly like SP has Macs, Pizzahut & KFC? 

This is what I found out, HAHAAHHAHA it's cause of their color code!!!! 
RP's logo is in green(aka the color code) and the only green fast food is Subway! Whereas SP is red, so they have like macs? Pizzahut? that are red too to be in the school to "represent" them. Make sense right!!!
Well I'm not sure whether is this a fact or not but I just find it so amazing, SO COOL. ikr, so proud of myself. HHAHAHAHA


-----

Anyways met up with Idiot today. WOOHOO AFTER SO LONG MANZXZXZ. He owed me a treat so like few weeks before I started to plan what should I eat to make his pocket burn a hole. IN THE END AFTER SPENDING SO LONG TO THINK, I still end up at MFM, my first choice -.- was thinking of trying BibiGo! the korean cuisine but I just had one last week so forget it. then walk around and my heart kept thinking abt MFM's sizzling prawns so yeah just go ahead w it HAHAHA


It's freaking awesome! love the sauce tgt w/ the garlic rice hohoho. Headed down to Fruit Paradise for desserts (i've been craving for soooooo long!!!!) and yeap I had my Chocolate Strawberry :D 


Idiot's chocobanana
It's so yummmmy! you guys should totally try it :D 

Felt so bad that I kept spamming him HHAHAHAHAHAHHA but aiya next time treat you back la k? wait for $ to come in first hahahah 
HERES 2 WORDS FOR YOU: THANK YOU!!!!

Ohyeah btw he said I SLIM DOWN ALOT. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH tanned too! :D 
Well, Idk should I be happy or sad cause I've been eating alot lately that I can feel my fats growing out again so before the next person says I'm fat, I'M GONNA KILL THE CALORIES SO MUCH. 


Yup that's all bye!

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.