vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Hmm. I felt quite guilty of what I wrote in the ea... / Pissed / If I had you / RANDOM! / Totally awesome! / - / HI PEEPZ / 10years ago..... / sicksicksick / I hate F.A! /

(Y) / Friday, March 11 @ 11:25 PM
Woooohoooooo! I'm so proud of myself today! From the first day I work till now, today is the day I felt so accomplished :D


 I SOLD 4 BOTTLES OF WINE IN 4 HOURS TEEHEEE


Woah I never push wine so hard before omg, just because Taufiq say if anyone were to sell 3 bottles of wine today he'll give complimentary 2hours of pay!!!!!!! this pushed me so hard that I really go around ask people whether they wanna take order not. HAHAHA hope they don't find me irritating but aiya who cares. Tsk.


Ohya and damn embarrassing can omg!!! One russian was like asking me what Champagne we've in house and I said 2 types Moet & Chandon. (cause I assume the '&' is another choice but it's not-.-)


Then he gave me a blur face so I explained again. he freaking gave me are-you-sure attitude and ask me to show him the 2 bottles. fine~ so I asked Shihao then omg he said there's only one type, 'Moet & Chandon'!!!!!! Omg SO EMBARRASSED -.- I just go with the flow lor what else can I do with face red like toemaeto. Idiot sia, that one thing I hate about Russians. THEY ALWAYS THINK THEY RICH THEY CAN DO ANYTHING but hello?? you're in SINGAPORE. you'll be killed by those kiasu s'porean lol.

& I heard the Top 3 countries that speak rudely is :

  1. Russian
  2. China
  3. Korea (?!?!?!??!?!)
HUH?! yes I had the same reaction as you, KOREA RUDE MEH?! they so handsome so cute hor ^^ HAHAHAHAH kay la sorry bias source. But the only thing about Korean is that they speak loudly only what, where got rude! Rawrrrrr. 

Oh and one more thing. 
TODAY WAS SO PEACEFUL WITHOUT YOU! 
HAHAHAHAHAHA time past super fast when customers starting to flood our restaurant and plus without you there scolding people like free, we're more efficient and relax please! So many people realized that hahahhahahaha it's so much easier to work w/o you around. Phew. Take a few more days off please hahahhahahaa evilz


TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY I LOVE YOU 11 MARCH 2011!!!!
------


Okay, Shihao says I look like chipmunk.................. -.- make it sound nicer, chip&dale.




LOOK LIKE MEH?!?!?!?!?!?! 
that's one of the photo most of my friends say I look like chipmunk zz (sorry abit blur.) 
I like chipmunk but doesn't mean i'll grow to look like them right? hhahhahahahha 


Anyways I missed the chance to take the swing last thurs (th day I fought w mum) D:  totally no mood already manz hahahah still take what shit. Hmmm have to wait till next time already!  sighhhhhhh bye!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.