vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


Erm. / A New Day! / awesome nightz / Many Yays! / How I Met Your Mum / RP OPEN! / Well, that's pure idiotic! / (Y) / Hmm. I felt quite guilty of what I wrote in the ea... / Pissed /

hell yeah / Tuesday, March 22 @ 10:12 PM
Okay the moment you guys have been waiting for.......................................

 .
.
.
.
..
.
.

Yeap!!!!!!!! LOL to be exact I got 3.1 for this sem cause the GPA shown above is combined and divided by 2. I know it suck still but I'm gonna work harder for sem2 to achieve 3.5 and above!!! ^^

------------

Had sliced fish beehoon at The Ship with mummy today!!! FINALLY I GET MY CHOCO CAKE DESSERT RAWRRRRRR everytime I dine in that restaurant, I think cause I eat too slow then whenever it's my turn to ask for dessert, IT ALWAYS RAN OUT RAWR hate it. Finally. Yum yum ^^



I had osyters mornay tooooooo TEEHEEEE.
-------

Rawr I had the worst jog today! I stopped twice to laosai aka shitz -.- One at hotel another at MRT, really thankful that I stopped if not I would have shit in my pants like another wendy hahhahaahahah inside joke! 


Ikea meatballs tmr with janjan & minmin! YEAH! bye!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.