vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


A New Day! / awesome nightz / Many Yays! / How I Met Your Mum / RP OPEN! / Well, that's pure idiotic! / (Y) / Hmm. I felt quite guilty of what I wrote in the ea... / Pissed / If I had you /

Erm. / Monday, March 21 @ 11:05 PM
"Why you.................................."
" SO DARK!" 

Ikr -.- I'm finally tanned & look like a sports person now BUT everybody is asking me the same questions everywhereeeee! I know what they want to ask even before they open their mouth, see from their eyes expression can already hahahahahhaha. Tsk, I'm not malay-type-of-brownish-color-yet okayyyyyyy. 


Anyways I caught Rango w mrcaterpillar today! lol errrr not bad lah, storyline can make it but quite boring though. Wanted to watch Unknown but no more timeslot alreadyyyy :(((((( guess have to watch online! 

bye!


The moment that i've been waiting for sooooooo long!
I no longer feel the same way as before when you talk abt those things
well it shows that I'm left with that tiny little bit more to say goodbye, ha.
I felt like we're back to the old days; talk laugh gossip at anything anywhere
it's nothing bad afterall, instead maybe we're better off this way 
i love you, my good friend :)
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.