vigorancehills.tumblr.com

Goh Shuyi, 18th April. Love pretty things.
I like to say jokes that are not funny. Hahaha.


How I Met Your Mum / RP OPEN! / Well, that's pure idiotic! / (Y) / Hmm. I felt quite guilty of what I wrote in the ea... / Pissed / If I had you / RANDOM! / Totally awesome! / - /

Many Yays! / Thursday, March 17 @ 11:51 PM
(im sorry but this the most not unglam one I can find -.-)


V I C T O R Y! 

omg I'm soooooooooo happy! today's match is the longest match I ever played! EVERRRRRRR!  OMG SERIOUSLY. the score was 5-0 (we down), 5-1, 5-2 then slowly we catch up then become 8-8 tie breaker then WOOOHOOOO WE WON!!!!! 

Idk what word to use to describe the feeling when you're up on court during sudden death whereby the next ball you play will determine the winner. It's freaking scary. TRY IT! Hahhahahha so contented! Carolene & me helped sarah & charmie revenge already teeeeheeeeeeeee. Woooot I still can't believe we overturn the score! It's freaking 5-0 pls!!!!!! We never gave up and hahahah I taught carol one trick, which is you relax yourself mentally by singing songs. IT WORKED! PROVEN PLUS CHOP! I sang fireworks & carol sang California girls HAHAHA so our victory indirectly goes to Katy Perry! :D 

It's been a long week manz, have been training up for this competition since last week till today & yeap our effort didn't go down to drain. 


We got 2nd place!!!! :) :)


Had a feast at Foodcourt to reward ourselves! HAHA & it's so freaking annoying that Causeway point is under renovation now and there's nothing much to eat except fastfood. Urghhhhh. Hurry complete the renovation cause I wanna eat Manhattan Fish!!!!


Oh & I learnt one thing, Everything on court stays on court! 
It really helps! Doesn't spoil friendship hahahahahaha.
--------

I'm finally on Seasons 2 of How I Met Your Mum!!!! Barney is freaking funny HAHAHAHA Swarley. LOL. Go watch it people! Preferably at home cause it will definitely make you look like a retard to others when you watched it on your ipod outside cause you'll be laughing to yourself.


Btw, BARNEY IS GAY! Omg I can't believe it at first until I went to wiki it then aww it's true :( he's so cute.

That's his partner, David Burtka. Quite cute right! Sighhh why are you gayyyyy

Guess what? THEY EVEN HAD A TWIN!



Awww so cute! Sucha happy family :> I wonder how they gonna address them when they grow up. Daddy for both? Hmmmmmm. 


Time for work + Ahseah w the girls tmr!!!! Can't wait. Bye!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.